Conversation Between karbonkid and RebelsHaven

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Polygon,

Thanks for the kind words - to be honest this is the first time I've done something like this, and I wasn't really expecting to succeed. As you can see, I got stuck a few times, but when I did, I'd just leave it alone and walk away for a few hours, then have some kind of brainwave and realise I'd missed something obvious, come back, hit a wall again, repeat a few times and in the end come up with a modded BIOS!

I've been lurking around Rebels Haven for quite a long time, it's been an invaluable resource, just haven't taken the opportunity to sign up yet. Thanks for the invitation, I will register ASAP.

And thanks again!

Ahmad
  2. Hello!
    I read your thread on microcode and you did a fine job!

I'd like to invite you to join the Rebels Haven BIOS Workshop where we are doing advanced BIOS modifications like adding brand new Items to both AWARD and AMI BIOS. Having a member with the knowledge you have displayed would be very nice. Here's the link if your interested. I'm the Admin over there.

http://www.rebelshavenforum.com/sis-.../forum/52.html

And if you decide not to join, keep up the good work! We need more people digging into these BIOS.... Polygon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2