PDA

View Full Version : GSkill RMA guidelines

Postal Dude
05-15-2006, 10:41 AM
Hey guys. I got some HZ not long ago. a 2Gb kit. After a little while having them i started gettin BSOD and memtest errors in DC. Each stick on its own would would fine upto 250Mhz 3-4-4-8 at 2.5v But not in DC. In either slots of my SLI-D. Iv had similar problems with this board not liking some Crucial value i had. So i RMA'd them to the company i bought them off. Upon recieving my returned product. I never even fitted the sticks. I know the sticks all look identicle. But i think they've returned me the sticks that i sent them. The golden fingers have markings that suggests numerous fittings, they have finger prints all over them. I dont kno whether i should fit and test them, or querie the company on it. Any advice please?

GSKILL TECH
05-15-2006, 11:15 AM
u return to GSKILL or the store you bought?
if is GSKILL there is no way you will get the same sticks back

Postal Dude
05-15-2006, 11:18 AM
I returned to the store i purchased them from. They were reluctant to replace them. looks like they never

Postal Dude
05-16-2006, 08:39 AM
bump... anyone know what i should do?

Fit and test them? Call them and tell them what goin on or what?

Taco1435
05-16-2006, 08:31 PM
Just call and talk to somebody. It can't hurt right?

Postal Dude
05-17-2006, 09:46 AM
They did send me the same sticks back. They said that because it passed all their tests it was nothin to do with them. Even tho i explained the situation and they said they'd send me a different set. Apparently they dont deal with compatability issues. Ontop of them sending me sticks which my board doesnt want to play with. They charged me £21 for labour and shipping! OCUK... BITE ME!!