PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard hunting... Suggestions?

YanBooth
05-12-2006, 05:57 PM
I am looking for a new keyboard, the Saitek Red Illiminated really doesn't cut it for me. Too cheap and flimsy with horrible backlighting because of poor light distribution. So... I am looking for a new keyboard, I want something nice, with none, or few doo-dads and little extra toggle buttons and crap. I don't need any LCD displays on it, that kinda thing is unused by me, and annoying for the most part! Any suggestions?

Also... Does anyone know if Logitech has any new Mice in the works, I am looking for a G5 or a G7, but that has a forward button! (Just tapping into the rumour mill!)

Thanks,

Yan

crackhead2k
05-25-2006, 10:16 AM
benq are good logitech has alot to selct from... the g5 u can configure weight.. g7 wireless with litium battery.. and think ull be satisfied with either.... i have teh benq keyboard cuz its slim and kinda like between normal keyboards adn laptop ones the quality ius definitely better than most....
i use teh x700pro if i remember correctly so ya hope this helps.

Azh_fx
05-25-2006, 11:57 PM
i didnt think much of the Logitech G15, until i got it cheaply ~ £30

now i think its the best keyboard ive ever used.
much better than the microsoft comfort, and apple keyboard.

Andrew LB
05-31-2006, 09:31 PM
While it costs a small fortune.... the best keyboard/mouse combo i've ever used is without a doubt the Logitech DiNovo Media Desktop w/bluetooth.

Here is a review I wrote on it back when it hit the market.

http://www.fastlanehw.com/reviews.php?i=83

OCme
06-01-2006, 03:35 PM
If you want the best get a Deck Legend there pricy, but there worth it!

OmegaMerc
06-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Wait for the Saitek Eclipse II :slobber:

phelan1777
06-01-2006, 03:50 PM
I will be fine with my Eclipse I, I only paid 20$ for it :-P

amd4me
06-01-2006, 04:42 PM
You cant go wrong with a ligitech keyboard.
They are oodles of awesomeness.