PDA

View Full Version : ***Official nFORCE2 Bandwidth Thread!***

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Iolao
02-20-2004, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by STEvil
I believe NF7/-S is the fastest C/C

I totally disagree, I have had both of them and dfi is better. Skatan's epox flies because of his outstanding wpcredit tweaks, otherwise it would be on the same level of abit (if not worse).

Bennah
02-20-2004, 05:42 PM
What are wpcedit tweaks by the way ;)

IamAnoobieCheez
02-21-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by SKATAN
Can anyone beat this with 12x200 ---> with the same clocks

2/2/2/11

EP-8rda

just wanna see what is the fastest nforce2 clock per clock

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=351039

damn.

DFI does have more bandwidth clock for clock, indeed...

... No Wpcredit tweaks no nothing..

using a little tbred chip.

Lanparty b @ 200fsb

Iolao
02-21-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by IamAnoobieCheez
damn.

Lanparty b @ 200fsb

Is it 200x12? Is seems higher me think ;) Otherwise what bios are you running?

IamAnoobieCheez
02-21-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Iolao
Is it 200x12? Is seems higher me think ;) Otherwise what bios are you running?
nope.

that's at 13 x 200 = 2,600 ;) ;) ;)

ho.... it's even higher with the 12 x 200 combo. ;) ;) ;) wanna screenie?

1-31 bios

Iolao
02-21-2004, 01:16 PM
nope.

that's at 13 x 200 = 2,600 ;) ;) ;)

ho.... it's even higher with the 12 x 200 combo. ;) ;) ;) wanna screenie?

1-31 bios

it can't be higher at 12x200 :)

IamAnoobieCheez
02-21-2004, 01:25 PM
it can't be higher at 12x200 :)
then why did you mention 200x12 in the first place? :)

you don't trust me darlin'? :)

I said it's higher because i ran the bench first before I speak... :)

Iolao
02-21-2004, 01:26 PM
they why did you mention 200x12 in the first place? :)

you don't trust me darlin'? :)

I said it's higher. I said it's higher because i ran the bench first. :)

because skatan asked for a 12x200 comparison, otherwise cpu speed can affect sandra bandwith scores.

IamAnoobieCheez
02-21-2004, 01:34 PM
because skatan asked for a 12x200 comparison, otherwise cpu speed can affect sandra bandwith scores.
of course it does affect the sandra memory scores.

increased grand total clockspeed often increase the Floating point but not the Integer point. In some case, decreases it. ;) This is old talk though. I knew this several years ago, he... he... he.....

Since you ask for 200 x 12, sure..... here you go.

Higher points.

Iolao
02-21-2004, 01:40 PM
of course it does affect the sandra memory scores.

increased grand total clockspeed often increase the Floating point but not the Integer point. In some case, decreases it. ;) This is old talk though. I knew this several years ago, he... he... he.....

Since you ask for 200 x 12, sure..... here you go.

Higher points.

However he said to use cas2 2-2-11 to make a comparison :) Nice find is that with multy @ 12x 8 seems faster for you than 11 in my case.

IamAnoobieCheez
02-21-2004, 01:56 PM
However he said to use cas2 2-2-11 to make a comparison :) Nice find is that with multy @ 12x 8 seems faster for you than 11 in my case.
wrong again....

I never even bothered with the Tras of 11 when I was benching this. I didn't even experiment with the Tras 11 Vs. Tras 8. You sound like I've spent all my time comparing the benches between those settings, wrong...... I only spent 2 minutes to run it, because I didn't experiment.

The bottom line, I didn't run Tras 8 deliberately just so I can beat all ya. I just happened to post it at Tras 8 and that's the setting I normally use with this system.

Here is even more important part... Read this.... again.

2/2/2/11

EP-8rda

What did he say in there...... He said "Can anyone beat this with 12x200 ---> with the same clocks". Now... same clocks is not "equal" to "same ram timing". Ram timing is one thing, clocks are another. I thought you already know this.. I can't believe you are saying this here.. The reason why he said 2/2/2/11 is because that's the timing he ran. He didn't say that's the timing I have to go by. If he wanted us to use same clock AND same RAM timing, then he should've said "Can anyone beat this with 12x200 ---> with the same clocks AND same ram timing of 2-2-2-11"

I pretty much knew that's what he meant. I think you mis-understood what he was saying, or you are trying to argue with me. It shows it right here baby.. ;)

Iolao
02-21-2004, 02:03 PM
wrong again....

I never even bothered with the Tras of 11 when I was benching this. I didn't even experiment with the Tras 11 Vs. Tras 8. You sound like I've spent all my time comparing the benches between those settings, wrong...... I only spent 2 minutes to run it, because I didn't experiment.

The bottom line, I didn't run Tras 8 deliberately just so I can beat all ya. I just happened to post it at Tras 8 and that's the setting I normally use with this system.

Here is even more important part... Read this.... again.

What did he say in there...... He said "Can anyone beat this with 12x200 ---> with the same clocks". Now... same clocks is not "equal" to "same ram timing". Ram timing is one thing, clocks are another. I thought you already know this.. I can't believe you are saying this here.. The reason why he said 2/2/2/11 is because that's the timing he ran. He didn't say that's the timing I have to go by. If he wanted us to use same clock AND same RAM timing, then he should've said "Can anyone beat this with 12x200 ---> with the same clocks AND same ram timing of 2-2-2-11"

I pretty much knew that's what he meant. I thing you mis-understood what he was saying, or you are trying to argue with me. It shows it right here baby.. ;) [/B]

What are you flaming at? He asked for others to do a comparison, and comparisons are done with same settings, it's not only fsb, in fact he specified to use same cpu speed not for a case, and same timings, otherwise comparisons are not so appropriate. And please rest from using that tone of "I know all of this", I was not trying to engage in controversy, it's you moving this discussion in that binary.

IamAnoobieCheez
02-21-2004, 02:07 PM
also just to make it clearer, he posted "2/2/2/11" right above the screenshot to "label" what timing he ran. It doesn't mean WE have to go by his ram timing. If he wanted to run at exact same ram timing, like I have said, should've included those words within the same sentence. Typing clearly is important.. otherwise it will bring "confusion" or.. "mis-interpretation". Good post....

IamAnoobieCheez
02-21-2004, 02:10 PM
What are you flaming at? He asked for others to do a comparison, and comparisons are done with same settings, it's not only fsb, in fact he specified to use same cpu speed not for a case, and same timings, otherwise comparisons are not so appropriate. And please rest from using that tone of "I know all of this", I was not trying to engage in controversy, it's you moving this discussion in that binary.
Nope..... you mis-understood what he was saying. Read carefully in there. I already quoted and pointed out where you need to read carefully. This is the third time I'm saying to you again, the part "2/2/2/11" was typed and separated from the previous sentence. He typed "2/2/2/11" to LABEL the damn screenshot. I think you are going the wrong direction. The more you are at it, the more you're starting to fail to understand...

;)

Iolao
02-21-2004, 02:15 PM
Nope..... you mis-understood what he was saying. Read carefully in there. I already quoted and pointed out where you need to read carefully. This is the third time I'm saying to you again, the part "2/2/2/11" was typed and separated from the previous sentence. He typed "2/2/2/11" to LABEL the damn screenshot. I think you are going the wrong direction. The more you are at it, the worse you starting to fail to understand...

;)

I didn't know you can read skatan's mind :D However maybe it's a matter of interpretation, but I do think comparisons should be made with everything set equal.

IamAnoobieCheez
02-21-2004, 02:18 PM
I didn't know you can read skatan's mind :D However maybe it's a matter of interpretation, but I do think comparisons should be made with everything set equal.
Once again... you are still at it.

what makes you think you are so right then? mm?.. :D

also if you want set everything equal, you might as well get same parts, same cpu, same memory, same psu, same POWER CORD, same monitor, same LOCATION too eh?

what is this bull §§§§.... eh? :D

Iolao
02-21-2004, 02:27 PM
Once again... you are still at it.

what makes you think you are so right then? mm?.. :D

also if you want set everything equal, you might as well get same parts, same cpu, same memory, same psu, same POWER CORD, same monitor, same LOCATION too eh?

what is this bull §§§§.... eh? :D

What I mean is that making a comparison needs same settings, at least the important ones (that are the ones having influence in final score), so no need for your irony here. Otherwise to beat skatan's core it would be simple by lowering timings (say cas2 2-1-11 as some rams can keep with that at 200mhz) but that's not the point. Now please if you want to continue do it in pvt, we are only going off topic this way.

IamAnoobieCheez
02-21-2004, 02:34 PM
What I mean is that making a comparison needs same settings, at least the important ones (that are the ones having influence in final score), so no need for your irony here. Otherwise to beat skatan's core it would be simple by lowering timings (say cas2 2-1-11 as some rams can keep with that at 200mhz) but that's not the point. Now please if you want to continue do it in pvt, we are only going off topic this way.
Read his quote again.

2/2/2/11

EP-8rda

I think you have completely been ignoring what I have been saying to you and just getting mad more.

You need to take a deep breath, take time, and read his message. Right now, you are to the point where you are trying to create your OWN rule here, not Skatan's. You are pretending to be SKATAN. Are you SKATAN?

This is getting worse. The more you are at it, the funnier it's starting to become.

I suggest you stop "spamming" and think about what I said. ;)

Have some respect for SKATAN. You are creating your own rule here and spewing me like this.

Iolao
02-21-2004, 03:04 PM
I think it's you that should read again... Where am I saying to be Skatan? :rolleyes: I say my interpretation is this, moreover I think comparisons should be the way I told, you think different but, using your same point of view, are you Skatan? You are creating a stupid discussion for nothing more that words' interpretation. Please stop spamming here and if you have anything to add, use pvt.

IamAnoobieCheez
02-21-2004, 03:21 PM
I absolutely "stand" what I have said, because that is what I understood what SKATAN said and what I am very sure of...

Quick review:

- I ran at Tras timing of 8 because that's the setting my system was initially set at.

- So why do i give a damn to change the Tras timing to 11 just to make Iolao happy. Tras has been run at 8 also because SKATAN did not mention that the full Ram timing of x-x-x-Tras x in order to compete him. However, he "did" say same clocks, meaning same memory speed i.e. 200mhz in this case. That also means 200 Front Side Biotch. (hehe) 200mhz memory and 200 FSB is considered "clocks". For example, the term "clocks" is often used in computer overclocking languages such as "clocks of FSB", or "clocks of grand total clockspeed". clocks of FSB here means 200mhz. clocks of grand total clockspeed means 2,400mhz. Attention everyone.. grand total clockspeed is 2,400mhz. That is called "clocks", not Ram timing....

Things I have said stands and also holds truth..

I did say that I did not experiment with the Tras 11 and Tras 8 with this system. I spent approx. 2 minutes and some seconds to be precise. That's not long enough to be considered "experimenting".. Experimenting takes longer than 2 minutes...

anyways... here comes the Mr. Tras11 and..... even higher score.. I'm going back to the Tras 8 since I'm used to it and comfortable with it.

Another thing, I have never run cas timing of 2-2-1 nor 2-1-2 nor 1-2-1 nor 1-1-1 so I can beat SKATAN's score. And I DON'T want to run at those timings. But if someone(you know who) is :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:ing and picking on me about running cas2-2-2-11 setting, I might just DELIBERATELY run it at 2-1-2- Tras 3 timings. How about that.... Don't ask for it.. Or I just NOW do it. Maybe I run it at 1-1-2-x. but the point is, SKATAN said to run at same "clocks" of 200x12. Also if you want everything exact same, what is the damn point of benching.

Since some people :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: about Tras 11 so damn much, I run it for ya. ATTENTION: I'm not running this Tras timing of 11 just because Iolao said so, but to run it for myself. Huge..... difference. The picture will be posted in the next reply to help keep all this important text in place. To make sure everyone reads it good.. including spam guy Iolao. ;)

IamAnoobieCheez
02-21-2004, 03:25 PM

IamAnoobieCheez
02-21-2004, 03:26 PM
I think it's you that should read again... Where am I saying to be Skatan? :rolleyes: I say my interpretation is this, moreover I think comparisons should be the way I told, you think different but, using your same point of view, are you Skatan? You are creating a stupid discussion for nothing more that words' interpretation. Please stop spamming here and if you have anything to add, use pvt.
I feel sorry for this guy.

He can't give it up and keep arguing. mm..mm.. :stick:

Iolao
02-21-2004, 08:17 PM
Never met anyone as arrogant as you. I don't intend to answer again to you because I always behave polite, indifference is all that you can earn from me.

Tedinde
02-21-2004, 08:48 PM
Lets all get along!!!!

Plus ive never seen anyone win an arguement on the internet.

KnightElite
02-22-2004, 12:34 AM
I concur. If you guys feel a need to flame away, then do so OFF our boards.

biohead
02-24-2004, 09:46 AM
a DFI NFII Infinity doesnt need a Vdimm mod right? It already has 3.3v in the bios?

***Deimos***
02-24-2004, 10:16 AM
Children, children...settle down, or I'll get the rod.

Regardless of what 12x200 scores you can get at 2-2-2-8 or 2-2-2-11... the fact remains that I cannot run stabily at 2.4Ghz without pushing some serious juice 2.0V to CPU core... and then just barely.

IamAnoobieCheez
02-24-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by biohead
a DFI NFII Infinity doesnt need a Vdimm mod right? It already has 3.3v in the bios?
yes, that's correct. :)

Originally posted by ***Deimos***
Children, children...settle down, or I'll get the rod.

Regardless of what 12x200 scores you can get at 2-2-2-8 or 2-2-2-11... the fact remains that I cannot run stabily at 2.4Ghz without pushing some serious juice 2.0V to CPU core... and then just barely.
don't spank me. :D

what cooling are you applying on the CPU?

some bartons are tough to overclock, just like there are always the dud ones. One of the bartons I had needed 2.0v to barely run 2.3ghz stable air cooled.

Kunaak
02-29-2004, 12:37 AM
hows this?

this is about the best I can do with this Corsair XMS 3200.
it doesn't seem to like the voltages too much.
I don't get much of anything from 3.5 volts to 3.9 :(
just 6 measly MHZ...
oh well, better then nothing huh?

always got to get every last Mhz, even if only to break a goal.
when I got 3800, 3900 was my goal-then eventually 4000 if possible, but it doesn't look possible with this ram.

maybe a different BIOS would help...

APIC off, Clean Intall of XP Pro, 3.9 volts on ram, cas 2-2-2-11@266 mhz for 2.53 ghz all done with air cooling :D

SAE
02-29-2004, 06:31 AM
Hey, nice OC Kunaak :) :thumbsup:

But did you notice turning off APIC resulting in much lower bw efficiency? 92/85% is bad ;)

Could be better... :D Maybe you could break 4000 this way ;)

Good luck.

Edit:

And using win2kpro will yield you better bw too :D

Kunaak
02-29-2004, 12:03 PM
I was benchmarking for 2 days with Apic on, before I turned it off and did a repair install of the OS, with Apic Off, there was no difference.

Xp boots at speeds 2000 just doesn't handle, so I choose Xp for these shots.

rookiekiller
02-29-2004, 12:07 PM
http://mitglied.lycos.de/rookiekiller/WTman2K/protalo.JPG

i have 4gb/s @ 260 fsb 2-2-2-11-10-12 :banana:

kingston khx3200 @ 3.3 volt

IamAnoobieCheez
02-29-2004, 01:41 PM
I get 4000 at 254 fsb.. that's what i call "high torque".

rookiekiller
03-01-2004, 11:28 AM
what mobo? =o)

SAE
03-01-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Kunaak
I was benchmarking for 2 days with Apic on, before I turned it off and did a repair install of the OS, with Apic Off, there was no difference.

Xp boots at speeds 2000 just doesn't handle, so I choose Xp for these shots.

That's really strange :confused:

I so often hosed up my winXP that I switched over to win2k... never regretted it :)

Edit: I think it's more bad if you do not re-install win with apic on... perf-wise, I mean. Clean install is holy... ;)

IamAnoobieCheez
03-01-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by rookiekiller
what mobo? =o)
DFI Lanparty b. :)

Electroid
03-02-2004, 09:17 PM
ASUS A7N8X DLX 2.0 (Über 1007)
10*257MHz (Barton @ Duron), Air cooled -6.5 dec.
2*256MB KHXPC3000, 11-2-2-2

3984/3727MB/S (http://www.saunalahti.fi/~chedu/teamob/results/sandra_mem_fsb258.gif)

Henry
03-05-2004, 03:29 AM
Here's my Infinity, AXP 1700+ and Twinmos BH-5 result :

http://www.geocities.com/henry_moniaga/dfi_261fsb.txt

The Doctor
03-05-2004, 05:49 AM
http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~vnrswk/4191MBS.jpg

DFI Infinity
2400+ Mobile

Vdimm: 3.59v
VDD:1.9v
Vcore:1.85v

Electroid
03-05-2004, 11:38 AM
4K :D and mobo @ R.I.P ;)

http://www.saunalahti.fi/~chedu/teamob/results/sandra4krikki.gif
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~chedu/teamob/results/sandra4krikki.gif

Henry
03-06-2004, 11:40 AM
4.1K Finally :D :D

http://www.geocities.com/henry_moniaga/dfi265fix.txt

Fewture
03-09-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by RAMMIE
DFI Infininity
Mobile Barton 2400
2x256 Buffalo PC3700
If u use 9,5 or 10,5 you will get 4K float easy.. 10 is a bit slower. I went over 4K float @ 270MHz x 10,5.

JacobHansen
03-09-2004, 08:59 AM
Hello Overclocker friends.

Is this the very well known DFI "supermobo"?
http://www.databutikken.com/dk/datasheet.php?artId=DFILANNF2UB

Sry, but is in danish..

Lastviking
03-10-2004, 09:41 AM
http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload0/283mhzsisoft1gb.jpg

:toast: 1Gb powa... Not maxed ;) need beter out temp ;)

zbolle
03-10-2004, 11:32 AM
congrats... :slobber:

FreshMeat
03-17-2004, 06:26 AM
With 2x 256MB HyperX PC3200 BH-5 & stock DFI Infinity

http://mitglied.lycos.de/freshmeat666/Sandra261.jpg

Zeus
03-17-2004, 07:42 AM
Is this thread no longer a sticky?

tomz
03-17-2004, 01:47 PM
http://www.zone.ee/tomz/data/rekordid/sisandra_2k4.jpg?2

corsair bh-5 @3.2v

sysfailur
03-17-2004, 06:38 PM
Hell yeah my thread still lives!!!! RAWR!

SKATAN
03-17-2004, 07:45 PM
damn.

Lanparty b @ 200fsb

can I see a sandra2004 screen just like mine ? ;) with all the numbers

oh and increasing fsb (i need 2 mhz to get the same score as you:D) , sandra benching then lowering fsb opening cpu-z doesn´t count ;)

i only changed 2 offsets that change two timings , some that are on the dfi bios

if you can do that score lots of guys can do it because you dont need wpcredit for it , just bios ill test it tomorow at a friends with the same dfi bios

IamAnoobieCheez
03-17-2004, 08:44 PM
can I see a sandra2004 screen just like mine ? ;) with all the numbers
If you want to compare scores, you come and get the Sandra2002 software. Or, forget it. ;) That's the version I always run. ;)

oh and increasing fsb (i need 2 mhz to get the same score as you:D) , sandra benching then lowering fsb opening cpu-z doesn´t count ;)
You are saying to me that I cheat. Accusing me of cheating when I didn't cheat would make me mad would it.

Since you tell me I cheat, maybe it is you who cheat. Wpcredit tweaks is cheat too. You do those tweaks, I don't even do wpcredit tweaks and you tell me I cheat? That's even worse. ;)

Don't even bring anything about cheating. I'm not a low class people who cheat and b.s. around. (read again, to clarify)

i only changed 2 offsets that change two timings , some that are on the dfi bios
Wpcredit is cheat.
All I have done was to set the timing to 8-2-2-2-2.0-13-15 FastCPU decode, 128bit DC, CPC On. No Wpcredit, No Clock gen, nor any other programs to alter the system's setting. That's it.

You have earned 1 cheat for telling me I cheat.

You have additional cheat, total of two, because you been using Wpcredit tweaks.

2 cheats vs. no cheat. Who's the cheater here?

if you can do that score lots of guys can do it because you dont need wpcredit for it , just bios ill test it tomorow at a friends with the same dfi bios
wrong....

Have you thought there are also the score difference between the brand, type of RAM modules? Maybe my score is a little higher than you due to my ram?? Think about it.

if you expect everybody to score the same, the 3Dmark should be exactly the same with same board, same fsb, same clock, same timing, same bios, etc, but are the 3Dmark scores the same? piFast v4.1 the same? Other cpu calculations like the Calcum.10 the same? Whether they are synthetic or real-world apps/benches, the scores cannot be the same. I'm not only talking about fluctuations but the scores can be better or worse depending on the hardware you have. Every single components makes the difference. That is more idiotic comment I've heard from you. Shame on yourself. :rolleyes:

Something you need to realize is that it's not right for someone to "dictate" that "we" all must get SAME score because my overclock is the same as yours. This is un-acceptable. Maybe this will teach you something.

In the very first of my post you quoted, I didn't quote you and replied to you to piss you off. That wasn't my intention. Obviously you took it badly.

If you didn't accuse me of cheating, I wouldn't have said Wpcredit tweaks is cheating. I don't consider Wpcredit cheating, but it is now cheating since you say I cheat. Do you see what I'm getting at?

IamAnoobieCheez
03-17-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by sysfailur
Hell yeah my thread still lives!!!! RAWR!
Good to see you again, my friend. :toast: You know I always respect you... since several years ago.

sysfailur
03-17-2004, 10:14 PM
Good to see you again, my friend. :toast: You know I always respect you... since several years ago.

Thanks... I may have been gone but my threads haven't lol.

I hope to start up some new massive threads soon... I really have missed these forums!

sysfailur
03-17-2004, 10:18 PM
Btw LastViking that is amazing! I need to buy myself some new memory and I'll try and challenge you on my new 8RDA3+ :) I'll be volt modding that this weekend probably.

STEvil
03-17-2004, 10:43 PM
hah.. 8rda3+... thats funny ;)

I guess if you did the isen and vdroop mods to it you might get somewhere.. mine has a 0.15v vdroop.. :rolleyes:

bias_hjorth
03-18-2004, 01:34 AM
lol sysfailur - Thread still going strong :)

btw guys..

are the vmods on the 8rda3 the same as the 8rda?

JacobHansen
04-15-2004, 11:15 AM
Hey Guys.

Here are my scores atm. Im going to pick up some mushkin sticks later this week.

And of curse, stock DFI :P

JacobHansen
04-15-2004, 11:16 AM
and ofcurse the numbers..

bias_hjorth
04-15-2004, 11:19 AM
nice numbers :)

JacobHansen
04-15-2004, 11:21 AM
naaa - Im going to reseve a NF7-S 2.0 tomorrow, hoping for 3.GHz or more :slobber:

But i will take things as they come.

Haven´t got time this weekend.! :(

bias_hjorth
04-15-2004, 11:24 AM
got any sPI´s on that ?

JacobHansen
04-15-2004, 11:29 AM
Nopes - Haven´t been benching that much.

But after the weekend, then some pretty 3Ghz screenshots and scores vill emerge ( can´t spell :rolleyes: ).. :)

Rabbi_NZ
10-03-2004, 08:10 PM
My best with NF7-S and 1GB Buffalo PC3700 using Micron 5B-C chips... still cant get 4k tho :(

Screenshot (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/rabbi_nz/254BandwidthManta.jpg)

computer_geek
10-05-2004, 04:48 PM
this is my stable best till new ram comes in

i can go as high 249 but ram tops out

bypolar
10-05-2004, 06:33 PM
notice the Board. Single channel Nforce2 400

Linky (http://home.bendbroadband.com/bypolar/iviewcapture_date_12_08_2004_time_16_17_01.jpg)

Rabbi_NZ
10-05-2004, 08:42 PM
notice the Board. Single channel Nforce2 400

Linky (http://home.bendbroadband.com/bypolar/iviewcapture_date_12_08_2004_time_16_17_01.jpg)
impressive :) :toast:
what sort of memory and how much of it?
and what mods, voltages, timings do you use?

bypolar
10-05-2004, 09:05 PM
That was with 1G-OCZ PC4200 performance series 8,4,4,3.0.

no mods on the board Vdimm was 2.8V which is max for the board.

Also 250FSB is the Max avaiable in the bios, so who knows how far that board would go. :cool:

Rabbi_NZ
10-05-2004, 11:08 PM
That was with 1G-OCZ PC4200 performance series 8,4,4,3.0.

no mods on the board Vdimm was 2.8V which is max for the board.

Also 250FSB is the Max avaiable in the bios, so who knows how far that board would go. :cool:
thats good sheeet! sounds like the standard BIOS is very good... get ClockGen and see how high that badboy can go! :)

zap
10-06-2004, 12:22 AM
With my sig system.

FDM
10-06-2004, 12:24 PM
heres my personal best at the moment

http://www.finaldrivemagazine.com/andy/biostesting/d26_b4r1/265.jpg

soundx98
10-06-2004, 05:44 PM
Excellent work as always FDM. Very Nice OC.

DOn't think I can catch you. But happy anyway
http://premium.uploadit.org/soundx98/2663.JPG

funkflix
10-07-2004, 03:28 AM
Singlechannel :(

http://people.freenet.de/funkflix/267fsb.jpg

SAE
10-07-2004, 06:24 AM
Excellent work as always FDM. Very Nice OC.

DOn't think I can catch you. But happy anyway
http://premium.uploadit.org/soundx98/2663.JPG

Hehe, very nice, my man :D

@GravediggA Great clocks, should be dual channel though to get ya better bw... :thumbsup: (yeah, I know you have an NF7 :D)

funkflix
10-07-2004, 06:44 AM
Thx :)

Got an second Corsair PC3500C2 now, max. settings i can make an
Sandra bench is 243 2-2-2-11 CPC-Off :slobber:

Hate it, now i really wnat to get some 2 x 256MB BH5 ;)

SAE
10-07-2004, 06:51 AM
Thx :)

Got an second Corsair PC3500C2 now, max. settings i can make an
Sandra bench is 243 2-2-2-11 CPC-Off :slobber:

Hate it, now i really wnat to get some 2 x 256MB BH5 ;)

Yep. Should serve you better during benches... but 1Gig of ram is way better for gaming ;)

ipin
10-07-2004, 03:34 PM
Abit NF7S
265FSB
OCZ PC4200
3-4-3-11

Remixes
10-18-2004, 09:42 AM
Hello to all guys,
this isn't my high score, but it is the highest that I have on HD:
http://remixes.altervista.org/TeamRECORD/Sandra/FSB264.JPG

My system wasn't all optimized, at the same frequence i've done 4128mb/s, but i have lost the screen shot, and know, my system is without mod, and the best that i can do is 11X262..maybe win too cold 11X264...

Regards

Electroid
10-19-2004, 11:02 AM
Sandra is something :stick:

3989/3605MB/s DFI Ultra Infinity @ 266FSB, 11-2-2-2
4014/3752MB/s Asus A7N8X deluxe @ 261FSB, 5-2-2-2

Same "BH5 sticks".

SubX
10-20-2004, 04:04 AM
http://img99.exs.cx/img99/4808/sans4091.jpg

ABIT NF7 v2.0 @ 1.87V
AMD Athlon XP - Mobile 2500+
Memory: Samsung PC3200 TCCC & Hynix PC3200 D-43 @ 271Mhz Dual Channel 3-3-3-11 Timings!

Learn
10-20-2004, 04:12 PM
1/ sempron 2500+, locked & unlocked, waterchilled cpu & north, 10.5x261.5 DC 22211, mantarays xt bios.

it seems my northbridge doesn't like too cold liquid :slobber: it's worse than 15/20°c liquid.

2/ palomino 1600+, unlocked, waterchilled cpu & north, 6.5 x 276.7 DC 22211, D25_ver_2.0.5_3.19_Bpl_09.08.2004_by_-=Merlin=- bios.

3/ more vddr than 3.3v cool :D

i really need a good cpu, i want 4300/4400 integer.

edit: welcome to XS SubX ! :toast: :banana4:

Electroid
10-20-2004, 08:06 PM
2/ palomino 1600+, unlocked, waterchilled cpu & north, 6.5 x 276.7 DC 22211, D25_ver_2.0.5_3.19_Bpl_09.08.2004_by_-=Merlin=- bios.

:slobber: :banana:

SubX
10-26-2004, 12:38 PM
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/5848/san7971.jpg

256MBx2 Hynix D-43 on Dual Channel

Rabbi_NZ
10-26-2004, 01:37 PM
Very impressive SubX! What BIOS are you using and what multi was that?

PS, what part of Israel are you from?

Learn
12-01-2004, 05:15 AM
got me a mobile :D
Abit Nf7-S 2.0 vddr, vdd, vtt, vddr modded
bios: 27.07.2004 rev.2D by -=Merlin=-
Corsair XMS 3500 256MB x2
waterchilled cpu & north
vddr 3.8v vdd 2.17v
277.9 X 9 22211 DC

4300 over :D

soundx98
12-01-2004, 05:18 AM
Just friggin awesome Learn. Outstanding!

SAE
12-02-2004, 01:18 AM
Just try a multiplier >9.5 (10 and up) ;)

Much harder to do :p:

Congrats :toast:

Learn
12-02-2004, 05:52 AM
thx :D :toast:

with this bios the 9.5 multi seems bad, very bad (i can't do SPI 1M @ 270, no prob with the 10x multi), funny bios :rolleyes:

the max memory bench with the multi 10x it's 275 (4253-3995).

strange thing it's the efficiency is not very good, the efficiency is better with 9x multi than 10x multi... :confused:

i'll try another bios...

joezxk
12-07-2004, 09:30 PM
很一般啊

joezxk
12-07-2004, 09:34 PM
看看我的http://bbs.gzeasy.com/uploads/post-1371-1097247161.jpg

CrazyXP1700
12-08-2004, 07:59 AM
i got a little bit of bandwidth out of my OCZ PC2700's :D
i managed to get 215mhz 2225 SPI stable aswell...

now im done with NF2, and going to something with a little more bandwidth
but i love my NF7, and 2500+ setup

Learn
12-30-2004, 05:56 PM
看看我的 http://bbs.gzeasy.com/uploads/post-1371-1097247161.jpg

nice :)
what cpu cooling you use? mobo?

STEvil
12-31-2004, 12:59 AM
anyone tried 1-2-3-3-2-1-3 alpha timings? Its faster than 1-3-3-3-2-1-3 for me but i'm limited to 200fsb until my new board arrives..

Learn
12-31-2004, 05:53 AM
anyone tried 1-2-3-3-2-1-3 alpha timings? Its faster than 1-3-3-3-2-1-3 for me but i'm limited to 200fsb until my new board arrives..

i'm using 2-0-3-3-0-0-3, it seems more stable and faster than the default setting :confused: (2-3-5-3-2-2-3)
:D

STEvil
12-31-2004, 05:09 PM
if I set T(REXT) to 2 system locks.. how'd you manage 0??? :D

of course i'm using an a7n8x-dlx 2.0 though... second worst motherboard i've ever owned next to an a7n8x-dlx 1.4 lol :D

SAE
12-31-2004, 05:24 PM

of course i'm using an a7n8x-dlx 2.0 though... second worst motherboard i've ever owned next to an a7n8x-dlx 1.4 lol :D
May really be your board. Mine already managed to do 270 9-2-2-2-2.0-7-12-0-0-3-3-0-0-2 :D

Learn
01-01-2005, 12:58 PM

i think SAE is right.

i've recently tested a duron 700 (unlocked) i can't use 200 fsb, i can bench over 270 with my 2500+ axpm.

edit: my english :S

Negative Design
01-23-2005, 12:31 AM
1 stick of BH5@ 251 1T

Cant get 2 sticks working above 230 Fsb :(

chew*
02-07-2005, 01:12 AM
dont know if you want to count this one in but heres the max i got on my nf7-s with 2 sticks. its no longer running however i might throw it on the bench and set it up temp if you want stable proof.

athlon xp 2600 @ 2200 mhz 231 fsb sync(tbred the good one 2088 mhz 333fsb)
mushkin pc 3200 231 fsb sync(2-2-2-6 256mb x2 single sided)
abit nf7-s (no volt mods memory at 2.8 volts)http://service.futuremark.com/compare?pcm04=110602

chew*
02-09-2005, 08:44 AM
I got bored so i figured id throw my nf7-s 2.0 on the bench. I knew what it was capable of before hand so I dled bios 26 1t version off tictacs site.
I was impressed to say the least i use to run my Mushkin pc3200 at 231 fsb but now im able to run at 231fsb with my kingston pc2700. Had to drop timings down and coulda scored higher with pc3200 but this is xtreme sytems and whats more xtreme then running ddr 333 at ddr 462.
http://members.cox.net/wmdieselmc26/bandwidth.bmp

special thx to Tic tac for this.

Susquehannock
02-10-2005, 12:02 AM
Try changing the tRas to 11. The nForce2 runs best there above 200fsb.
The improvement is negligible but it may allow you to a get a few more FSB points.

For more about nForce2 and high tRas see here :

* nForce2 - High Tras = Better? * (http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.php?p=1928028&postcount=1)

:)

chew*
02-10-2005, 08:16 PM
Yah ive heard that and run it there before. I was just in a hurry swapping memory out and stuff this was all done on the bench real quick. preety impressive though dont know many people that have run kingston ddr 333 that high apparently that board loves the stuff.

Vizion
03-15-2005, 08:03 AM
Hi,

I thought I would throw in some of my recent memory benchmark on Abit NF7-S v2.0. Enjoy.

I'm under FSBxtreme in OCforums.

http://img221.exs.cx/img221/999/260x94tb.png

http://img221.exs.cx/img221/6774/265x92mv.png

http://img161.exs.cx/img161/5238/267x92in.png