PDA

View Full Version : Something Odd about FX

nn_step
05-10-2006, 12:25 AM
I picked up a set of G.Skill FX Earlier this week. They plugged in fine and are running well but I came across a strange occurance.
At T1 command rate They easily Crank up over 300Mhz with Zero problems and are 36M stable and 24 hour Dual prime stable. But if I set them To T2 I start getting errors at around 220Mhz At the same settings that took T1 over 300Mhz..
Not really a problem considering T1 is the prefered of the two.. but I was wondering if there is a possible explaination for this?:confused:
edit: and with a different set of FX this problem doesn't exist at all :confused:

GSKILL TECH
05-10-2006, 09:22 AM
I picked up a set of G.Skill FX Earlier this week. They plugged in fine and are running well but I came across a strange occurance.
At T1 command rate They easily Crank up over 300Mhz with Zero problems and are 36M stable and 24 hour Dual prime stable. But if I set them To T2 I start getting errors at around 220Mhz At the same settings that took T1 over 300Mhz..
Not really a problem considering T1 is the prefered of the two.. but I was wondering if there is a possible explaination for this?:confused:
edit: and with a different set of FX this problem doesn't exist at all :confused:
hummmm
using exact same setting and CPC T2 is not working..... weird....
the new FX and old FX should be the same becasue all TCCD is out of production...... just weird that see this happen

could u possible show me some SS for both a64tweaker and bios
thx man!

nn_step
05-10-2006, 01:53 PM
and screen shot.. the Bios is going to take a bit longer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/nn_step2/pict.jpg

GSKILL TECH
05-11-2006, 07:26 AM
i really have no idea why 2T not working.
very odd