PDA

View Full Version : Trial begins over XBox murders

Pinnacle
04-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Four individuals go after an XBox one left behind when kicked out of a house he had been staying in. They enter the house at night with baseball bats and kill 6 girls in the process

One of the saddest stories Ive heard

http://wireservice.wired.com/wired/story.asp?section=Breaking&storyId=1508969

n00b 0f l337
04-10-2006, 07:33 PM
EDIT: Sorry for my pissy mood.

Teflon
04-10-2006, 07:36 PM
this was very sad a truly senseless crime good thing its in a death penalty state

Carlz0r
04-10-2006, 07:52 PM
Wow. Murder itself is moronic, but over a freaking xbox? I can't imagine how the parents must feel right now, and quite frankly, I don't want to.

n00b 0f l337
04-10-2006, 08:06 PM
Sorry for that, bit of a pissy mood. Edited original post.

comrad
04-10-2006, 08:17 PM
WTF? Thats some stupid :banana::banana::banana::banana: right there... See what video games do to people...

mikenam
04-10-2006, 08:24 PM
wtf is wrong w/ pple.

ocmyface
04-10-2006, 08:41 PM
WTF? Thats some stupid :banana::banana::banana::banana: right there... See what video games do to people...

i dont think its a video games fault, it was clearly a mental problem. if it wasnt the xbox it would've been the tv or something else insignificant

afireinside
04-10-2006, 09:29 PM

There is no excuse for murder. They deserve the death penalty.

TSXmike
04-10-2006, 10:16 PM
There is no excuse for murder. They deserve the death penalty.

i agree^^

wow... thats a new low for the week...

masterofpuppets
04-11-2006, 06:00 AM
Pretty sad :(, but on the plus side, might generate some bad press for Micro$oft :)

uOpt
04-11-2006, 07:47 AM
Well, let's face it. These 6 people (all Burger King crew and not all female if I understand that correctly) did steal the Xbox from a gangster who was willing to come back and kill them all.

I have to assume that they were provoking him more than meets the eye. Apparently the whole bunch also lived together at some point (otherwise his xbox wouldn't have ended with them), so they should have an idea that he's not somebody to provoke. I bet there's a lot of drugs involved.

Of course all of them are to be put away for the rest of their lifes, we can't have people running around with the mental ability to beat a 19 year old girl to death with a baseball bat. All I'm saying is the victims probably asked for trouble quite a bit.

comrad
04-11-2006, 09:10 AM
Well, let's face it. These 6 people (all Burger King crew and not all female if I understand that correctly) did steal the Xbox from a gangster who was willing to come back and kill them all.

I have to assume that they were provoking him more than meets the eye. Apparently the whole bunch also lived together at some point (otherwise his xbox wouldn't have ended with them), so they should have an idea that he's not somebody to provoke. I bet there's a lot of drugs involved.

Of course all of them are to be put away for the rest of their lifes, we can't have people running around with the mental ability to beat a 19 year old girl to death with a baseball bat. All I'm saying is the victims probably asked for trouble quite a bit.
Still, That is no excuse for killing them. :nono:

uOpt
04-11-2006, 09:24 AM
Still, That is no excuse for killing them. :nono:

Absoltely, as I said in my last paragraph.

I do not like it, however, that the press plays with its readers emotions by portraying this event in a way that leads the casual observer to assume that a gang broke into a home, killing 6 teenage girls, wanting to steal the girl's Xbox. That is not what happened by far. I don't like to have my emotions played with this way.

the
04-19-2006, 10:27 PM
seems like tis not hte only one. some 13 year old kid jsut beat his brother to death over wating to keep his Xbox in the box to keep it new when they not using it. only this one in nagasaki. the coutry where your guilty and treated as so until proven innocent.

JAWS
04-20-2006, 04:50 AM
this was no murder. it was a mutilation of innocent people. this took place about 30 miles from here. I hope they rot in hell.

Crazy Chuckster
04-20-2006, 06:43 AM
unbelievable and sad

Levish
04-20-2006, 07:12 AM
@_@

Micketh
04-23-2006, 02:37 PM
:censored: there is absolutly no need for such a horrific act. 6 people it can't even be justified with a sentence its just a huge shame that such people are able to roam the streets commiting such crimes against totally innocent and in the most case defenceless people.

BlueWonder
04-23-2006, 03:52 PM
man, pure insanity. But still, knowing the types who by Xbox's it's not hard to see why it happened. It was almost "only a matter of time" before an Xbox fanboy took a bat to a bunch of clueless chicks.

In all seriousness i'm inclined to agree with uOpt, there's no way I'd steal any fanboys Xbox (and all Xbox owners are) let alone the Xbox of an allegid bat weilding maniac fanboy gangster.