PDA

View Full Version : make me a newsposter...

shray
02-08-2003, 04:03 PM
I wanna post news.. i find many interesting ocing and modding things, but no one sees them.

wdd1040
02-08-2003, 07:05 PM
Why not just post them like normal and allow one of the news posters to post it? have you PM'ed news posters about it and had them post news?
~Wes

IFMU
02-08-2003, 11:02 PM
If you are legitimatelly interested in posting news for XS my suggestion would be to do the writing up and submitals on the front page.
There are a few folks that do keep an eye on it and will give credit where credit is due. Im sure if you were to have some long time standing submitting good news it is possible to get to where you could do it yourself.
I hope you understand XS cant just jump in and give folks that kinda power over the sites front page. Serve a lil time and the rewards will come.
Ive sent a PM to a few folks with links to this thread.
Im sure 1 or 2 will talk to you some if your interested.
Thanks for the offers no matter your choice.
IFMU

MrIcee
02-09-2003, 08:03 AM
shray:)

I would love to have you post up news my friend. If you are signed up on the front page....just submit your news. I'm back fulltime and will be keeping tabs on all submissions. I will post your news ASAP..and it won't show me posting it..it will be all yours, full credit. I welcome any and all news you might find for the front page...so please, indeed, post away my man:banana:

Randi:D

Stang_Man
02-18-2003, 12:05 PM
ok, i have a news articale ready, how do i submit it?

if i hit preview... and i click back, my news article is gone?!:confused:

nevermind, i figured it out:stick: :p