PDA

View Full Version : Macomedia Gods

slix
03-27-2006, 07:26 PM
I am assmebaling a team of the best of the best. I am the best graphic art person i know so i be using photoshop cs and cs 2. Now im looking for 3 other people . 1 person must be a expert at fireworks macromedia 8, the other macromedia flash 8 and the other one macromedia dreamweaver that also knows html, and preferably lso php and mysql. Or someone that knows 2 of them things or all of them as lnog as you know. Now in this team will be me making graphics for the website that the website builder will be construction based on my askings, and the flash guy will help out with my vidoe. Cause see im spying on me mates and filimging and i need help with all of this. Now im hoping you people will voulenteer ur time to help me tha towuld mean alot to me a lot alot. ty :stick: :stick: :stick: :stick: :stick: :slapass: :slapass:

Crankster
03-28-2006, 02:55 AM
Lemme see here.
We should do stuff we could get a fair amount of cash doing on our own for you?
I just don't get it?
If you want to ask for charity at least make the post readable.

slix
03-28-2006, 06:05 AM
um well yes i was hoping it be charity although if there is a good job done witht he site and help editing th emovie with me then i will charge my mates to watch them the ywill pay and if i get enough ill cut you guys in but thats later down the road

Crankster
03-28-2006, 06:17 AM
Ok, I won't help you anyhow.
The thing you're typing on is a keyboard, not a cellular phone.

slix
03-28-2006, 06:29 AM
so your not going to help me because of bad grammer?

[XC] Lead Head
03-28-2006, 06:54 AM
I think its because you made your first post here asking people to help you with some extensive programming and there is a possibility that they wont get payed.

sky
03-28-2006, 01:06 PM
hm yeah, and claiming to be the best is also not the smartest move either.
there might be people around that are slightly :) better. also if you know
only 2 people and the other sucks at graphics, you sure will be the best,
but on a grander scaler you might still be a bottomfeeder in that respect.

anyway, asking for the best is still a valid idea, but don't expect them to
be taking orders by someone who might not be up to *their* standards
(know what i mean?) ;)

also the very possibility of working for free is not really appealing ahem

those are just my :2cents: and some random thoughts

slix
03-28-2006, 03:17 PM
ya i get it when i ment best i ment as far as i know out of laot of people. anyawy i will be paying them if all things go well they should get 100 dollars a month but it may only be 25 for first 2 months but mrember i need really good people and have to sell my things good which is easy