PDA

View Full Version : Catalyst Gamma Problem

koei
03-24-2006, 05:44 PM
Hope I am posting this at the right place.

I am having a bit of problem with Catalyst gamma. I tried setting seperate gamma for desktop and game using Catalyst 6.3 on my LCD, but I noticed that once I exist the game the gamma doesn't reset to the lower level I had set for desktop. Does anyone know how to get around this or maybe a different version that doesn't have this problem? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

biohead
03-25-2006, 01:16 AM
Hope I am posting this at the right place.

I am having a bit of problem with Catalyst gamma. I tried setting seperate gamma for desktop and game using Catalyst 6.3 on my LCD, but I noticed that once I exist the game the gamma doesn't reset to the lower level I had set for desktop. Does anyone know how to get around this or maybe a different version that doesn't have this problem? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
I have it also.. make a hotkey which resets all values, hit it when u enter desktop again.

koei
03-25-2006, 03:59 AM
There is no way to automatically have it set back? Seems pretty sad if it has to be done manually.

koei
03-25-2006, 04:47 AM
I tried the Omega version of Cat6.2 and seems like the problem still presists. I guess it isn't related to CCC which I had thought. Would be nice if ATI release a new driver which addresses this bug, maybe in 6.4.

biohead
03-31-2006, 11:36 PM
I tried the Omega version of Cat6.2 and seems like the problem still presists. I guess it isn't related to CCC which I had thought. Would be nice if ATI release a new driver which addresses this bug, maybe in 6.4.
this bug has been present from the start.. you'd need to inform them about it in order for them to fix it.