PDA

View Full Version : will pay someone $40 to do some java coding for me

zub
03-23-2006, 01:56 PM
i am willing to pay someone $40 to do some java coding for me. Its not terribly advanced or hard really i just do not have the time to do it and i need it done by tomorrow GMT time of 12:00am ( i think around 4pm in the US - Friday).

well its basically just a car park calculator that acts like a ticket machine, i.e. - you click on a button to say how many hours you are going to stay and then you pay the amount in coins by clicking another set of buttons.

I've got the actaul car park calculator done but it needs to be linked to a access database where all transactions are recorded, only including date, time, amount paid and how much change, if any, was given. I also need it to link to another database where the amount for the buttons, i.e. the one hour button will cost the user $2, the values of the buttons are to be read from a database file rather than the actual java coding, if that makes sense.

anyway if you interested and can get it done by tomorrow (friday, 12:00am GMT, or 4pm USA) then please let me know ASAP.

i will provide you with a more detailed specification of what is required and the carpark program to start you off.

prefered payment will be through Paypal, however i am willing to send cheques aswell.

Pinnacle
03-23-2006, 02:37 PM
:nono:

zub
03-23-2006, 02:43 PM
something wrong?

Heretic
03-23-2006, 03:55 PM
There are a few sites tailored to this sort of request, rentacoder.com being one of them. Though, with such little notice, I don't know how successful you'll be there.

zub
03-23-2006, 04:53 PM
thats the problem, i have very little time :(

zub
03-23-2006, 06:17 PM
ahhh, i've got half of it done now anyway, so offer is gone, only took me like 15 mins anyway.

total_assault
03-27-2006, 07:10 AM
Do not post this type of request outside the for sale/services forum, You need 100 posts to post in the correct forum, wait till then or go to another site.