PDA

View Full Version : think your day sucked... be glad you werent this guy...

Kunaak
03-15-2006, 05:05 PM
I was at the store this afternoon, and a kid comes up to me to say hi.
I am a skateboarder, and I tend to know tons of kids that are younger then myself, basically, if your good, we probably know each other.
anyways, we are talking, and I am getting this little whiff of something gross every few seconds... then I stop and ask "dude you have crap on your shoes or something?"

then he looks down at his shoe.... and oh my frickin god...

he had a long smear of crap on the side of his forehead.
I didnt see it cause he was walking on the opposite side of me, and it kinda blended in with his hair line alittle if you werent really looking...

soo... I tried really hard to not laugh, and leaned over and said "dude you got crap on your forehead" then he just laughs thinking I was joking, and I tell him he REALLY needs to go wash is face right now.
then he reaches up to his temple... and touches, where I pointed out the crap on his head... and a small brown smear shows up on his finger... and I swear I have never seen someone turn so white so fast.
I can't even describe the look in his face.
he's just a kid, about 15 or so... so no doubt he's already selfconcious as hell already...

then I saw it...
he had a long chunk of poo on the side of his hand.

"oh my god man, don't tell me you got poop on your hand and didn't wash your hands after you took a dump..."

he was out of there faster then I ever seen someone try to walk, without actually running.

ten minutes later, I see him again in the electronics area, and he is trying to laugh it off, meanwhile I was hoping no one saw me, with a guy, that has poop on his head, and hand...

so I was joking around and I asked, when did you do "that"?

he told me, he doesn't think he took a dump today.
that means... that was on him all day.
maybe last night.

if you ever think taking a shower is a hassle, or washing your hands... just remember this :D

alexio
03-15-2006, 05:14 PM
OMG what an idiot :eek:

Starscream
03-15-2006, 05:16 PM
he didnt even notice the smell that was following him?

damn i always washup after ive been to the bathroom, lets try to list up the possible ways you can get :banana::banana::banana::banana: on ur forehead

Kunaak
03-15-2006, 05:20 PM

damn i always washup after ive been to the bathroom, lets try to list up the possible ways you can get :banana::banana::banana::banana: on ur forehead

I can think of a hundred ways to get crap from your hand on your head...

I can't think of any way you wouldn't notice the smell however :eek:

alexio
03-15-2006, 05:23 PM
I can't think of any way you wouldn't notice the smell however :eek:

I can't think of any way you wouldn't feel it or see it at your hands :stick:

You're not pulling a joke un us here Kunaak? This really seems unreal.

G H Z
03-15-2006, 05:26 PM
"He doesn't think he.....", well this guy sounds a little handicapped if you ask me. There is no other real explanation imo. Maybe he was boarding and crashed into a pile of dog sh*t or something and was too stoned to realize it ;)

mnewxcv
03-15-2006, 05:26 PM
lol...thats crazy. how old are you kunaak?

Kunaak
03-15-2006, 05:29 PM

a joke?

not a joke.
just a weird day.

the kids not handicapped, or retarded or anything else.

all I can guess, is that he got use to the smell.
I've done something kinda similar to that.

I've had to go get heating fuel for my house, and then after the job I didn't notice a thing.
then I'd see my friends and they would say I reaked of fuel.
but I couldn't smell it at all.

thats my only guess as to what happend...

ZX7891
03-15-2006, 06:00 PM
so youre saying he gets crap on himself everyday and finally he just got used to it?

Vincentvega18
03-15-2006, 06:13 PM
the kids not handicapped, or retarded or anything else.

I think 90% of people would disagree with that......seriously, how do you get sh*t on you in the first place........

eddieate
03-15-2006, 06:23 PM
haha, I've had worse days though
/Ed

Kunaak
03-15-2006, 07:20 PM
wow, some people really like to twist words.
any way, yeah... thanks for calling me a liar.
appreciate that.

I never said he was "reaking of it", I said every once in a while I was getting a whiff of it... it wasn't overpowering, and it wasn't like he had a foot long turd hanging off his chin.
but the way some people just called me a liar, you'd think thats exactly what I said...

thanks.

[XC] DragonOrta
03-15-2006, 07:24 PM
After all, if he had it on him that long, it had probably started to dry, which makes it smell less.

amd4me
03-15-2006, 07:27 PM

What a frickin loser.
I wash my hands regardless of what I do in the bathroom.
I work in food services so I am in the habit of washing my hands whenever I touch my face or anything non NSF.
Are you sure it wasnt dog :banana::banana::banana::banana:?
maybe he wiped out and got some :banana::banana::banana::banana: on him and didnt realize it?

ReD.SkY
03-15-2006, 07:38 PM
cmon guys, how do you get :banana::banana::banana::banana: on you and not realize it, i step on dog :banana::banana::banana::banana: and i notice within 5 seconds

pissboy
03-15-2006, 08:23 PM
Someday I'll post up a thread about the bathroom misadventures of my roommate. The guy you're posting about has nothing on him. :)

Frisch
03-15-2006, 09:04 PM
Someday I'll post up a thread about the bathroom misadventures of my roommate. The guy you're posting about has nothing on him. :)
Your name almost demanded you to participate in this Thread. :)

cirthix
03-15-2006, 09:09 PM
this thread gets a big WTF??? from me

WTF???

Carlz0r
03-15-2006, 10:12 PM
I think that someday should be now.

trakslacker
03-15-2006, 11:13 PM
especially with a name like pissboy, you should probably tell that story now.

vok
03-16-2006, 03:34 AM
/Agree with the two posts above me :D

Anyway, really weird story Kunaak. Not saying I dont believe you, I've had too much experiences with weird things happening to not believe something like this, but... it's just... weird. Reaffirms my strong belief of showering (almost ;)) every day, looking in the mirror, and brushing my teeth :D

FragTek
03-16-2006, 03:43 AM
ROFL! That's the story of the day... :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: How do u not notice that unholy smell when it's only inches from your nose???

TheDude
03-16-2006, 04:20 AM
Wierd story but totally believable.
I was standing on the street corner with a co-worker waiting to cross when my co-worker pointed to a little old lady standing near us. I looked to where she was pointing and saw poo running down the old lady's leg. Then I caught a whiff. Sadly she didn't even seem to notice what she had done.
That was just plain sad imo because she was probably senile but a young person has no excuse not to keep themselves clean.

FragTek
03-16-2006, 04:21 AM
I'm not sure if I would be able to keep from gagging if I actually witnessed an old lady shat her pantaloon and then watch it run down her leg while catching the vile smell. Ewwwwww!

wwwww
03-16-2006, 04:56 AM
I'm not sure if I would be able to keep from gagging if I actually witnessed an old lady shat her pantaloon and then watch it run down her leg while catching the vile smell. Ewwwwww!

Yes???

antipop
03-16-2006, 12:33 PM
After all, if he had it on him that long, it had probably started to dry, which makes it smell less.
Sounds like you know that by experience :stick: :D :D :D :D

bigval
03-16-2006, 12:37 PM
Man that is possibly the weirdest and nastiest story ever LOL.

ProphetX
03-17-2006, 06:40 PM
lmao

einCe
03-17-2006, 08:13 PM
I can think of a hundred ways to get crap from your hand on your head...
quoted, its mine

BlueWonder
03-17-2006, 08:39 PM
Woah, unclean. Just imagine trying to get around that blokes house without marking yourself on door handles and whatnot.
People who don't @ the least wash their hands after using the jon give me the shudders because you know they think it's no biggy and you read stuff like this with the full knowledge that these people use every object in sight, food, doors, keyboards, mice, all with the same poo-ridden, bacteria harvesting, germ speading, fecile-matter cloven, urine redue carrying, and just generally unclean hands. damn!

WeStSiDePLaYa
03-17-2006, 09:54 PM
i actually lol'd at this for a good few minutes. still got a smile on my face. thats just really really funny. i just keep picturing his reaction in my mind. oh dear this is great.:banana:

ReD.SkY
03-17-2006, 10:04 PM
i actually lol'd at this for a good few minutes. still got a smile on my face. thats just really really funny. i just keep picturing his reaction in my mind. oh dear this is great.:banana:

i lmao at this the whole time i was reading it...

Call me Ugly
03-18-2006, 03:47 PM
Maybe he was boarding and crashed into a pile of dog sh*t or something and was too stoned to realize it ;)

Agreed. I've known half a dozen people in my life stupid enough, or gone enough from drugs to do that. It could happen.

Ugly

THE JEW (RaVeN)
03-20-2006, 12:36 PM
Maybe he fell down when skateboarding and landed in dog crap?

I hope so for his sake. The alternative...........is just plain gross.

EDIT:

Whoops! My train of thought seem to follow everyone else's.

ozzimark
03-20-2006, 08:41 PM
story time....

now. ;)

amd4me
05-25-2006, 08:10 AM
For all of you that like this thread come on over and read mine.
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1472421&posted=1#post1472421