PDA

View Full Version : BLACK - quite the game

trakslacker
03-03-2006, 09:24 AM
Picked up BLACK for PS2 last night, and it is quite the experience. I'm only a little bit through the game, but damn is it entertaining.

Here's the synopsis of the entire game: Shoot everything that moves, and everything that doesn't. The End.

Not the most complex game, but it doesnt' pretend to be, and its absolutely spectacular at being a kill-everything-without-thinking FPS, in fact its probably the best thats ever been made on a console. As an added bonus, the graphics are some of the best I've ever seen on the PS2.

It is a short game, though, and theres no multiplayer. So some of you might wanna just rent it.

I bought it, though, and its well worth my $39.99. :)

JAWS
03-03-2006, 01:58 PM
just got it in the mail for the Xbox. I'll get to play Sunday :(

EvilCloudStrife
03-13-2006, 04:31 AM
my friend keeps telling me to play this game. Maybe i will get around to it soon

trakslacker
03-13-2006, 07:33 AM
your friend is a smart man. This game is awesome. Now with that said, if you are an RPG player where story is king, you will HATE this game. Almost no story, but rather mindless and constant destruction of everything on the screen. The only RPG in this game makes things go boom. ;)

EvilCloudStrife
03-13-2006, 07:59 AM
your friend is a smart man. This game is awesome. Now with that said, if you are an RPG player where story is king, you will HATE this game. Almost no story, but rather mindless and constant destruction of everything on the screen. The only RPG in this game makes things go boom. ;)

how did you guess i was a fan of RPGs? :p:

In reality, i am a fan of videogames period.

I will play this today due to the double recommendation

harleybro
03-13-2006, 11:19 AM
Picked this up for PS2 and have been hooked on blasting away at stuff. Gotta admit I love it. :shoot:

Breeze
03-23-2006, 02:19 AM
Played it on Xbox yesterday and was surprised at how good it is. Only played a short while but the AI seemed to be good aswell.