PDA

View Full Version : Wanna scam nigerian, etc, scammers?

mad mikee
03-02-2006, 10:49 AM
InSanCen pointed me @ this site, and I thought I would pass it along, could be for phun and (denial of ) profit. Think of it as DDOS on scammers :D

Take a look and if you like it have fun, or @ least comment on it here since I didn't get a REAL good chance to look @ it yet....

Have fun w/ 419 scammers (http://www.419eater.com/)

craig588
03-02-2006, 02:23 PM
Wanna scam nigerian, etc, scammers?
No.

Anarki
03-02-2006, 03:24 PM
To be fair I hate spam, but looking through that website is quite harsh.

One nigerian guy gets a tattoo on his thigh with the words "Baited by Shiver" just because he thinks he is going to get money out of the guy he is trying to scam. Link http://www.419eater.com/html/ahmed_sadiq.htm

I may not be a religious person or anything but I have certain values, to me taking advantage of other people who probably havent had the best education, is rather wrong.

Bloody_Sorcerer
03-02-2006, 04:27 PM
i read a story this one time of a guy who tried to screw over a scammer. he succeeded, but then was never seen again. I'll pass.

[XC] Lead Head
03-02-2006, 06:13 PM
i read a story this one time of a guy who tried to screw over a scammer. he succeeded, but then was never seen again. I'll pass.

With the i-book being replaced with a notebook with keys being glued to it thing?

In case some people don't know. A person was trying to sell his i-book on ebay, then a person bided for it and he found out the bidder was trying to scam him, so he replaced the ibook with a binder/note book. After everything went through, the guy who was selling the i-book disapeard from the web. and the scammer lived in england and the seller lived in the US:eek:

craig588
03-02-2006, 06:29 PM
I can still talk to the Ibook guy. Do you know how boring it is to talk to you morons about "HAHAHA you scammed a scammer" for years? He doesn't want to talk to you, he's fine.

It's really not doing anything, they have thousands of leads going at once, if one of them doesn't pay up, even if it costs them a few hundred dollars, they're pulling out 100,000$ loans on other peoples names. You're not doing anything useful.

InSanCen
06-02-2006, 05:02 AM
On the Contrary... I've only just seen this Thread, so sorry for the Necro, but I really have to say something.

What you see there is the funny side of Baiting... What you don't see is the Thousands (Yes, Thousands) of Straight-Baits that get Scammers to waste time & Money... Time & Money that they would normally be put toward fleecing yet another Innocent (If gullible, Greedy etc), Victim. Many people work behind-the-scenes to get babk accouts closed, fake-bank websites shut down etc... We also have a very good relationship with the South African Police... If we were that ineffective, do you really think they would take the time to Liase with us?

We are a major pain in their sides, and more & more of these scammers are dropping Innocent Victims, thinking that they are us Baiters. I accept that we will never get rid of this altogether, but if we can put a fair-sized dent in their bank-accounts or make them run round doing silly things (Therefore not using that time to Scam Innocents), then we will carry right on.

As for getting them tatooed. It's their own fault... if they didn't contact us (You'll find the majority of Baits initial contacts are from the Scammers, not the Baiters), They contacted us with the sole intention of Fraudulently relieving us of as much money as possible... They just got it turned round on them. We use their Greed against them. And it's all done anonymously... the cardinal rule of Baiting is to "Bait Safe", and EVERY Noob to those kind of sites is told this, and exactly how to do it.

I suggest you read this
http://www.419eater.com/html/ethics.htm
before you post anything else.

On a Lighter note, 400 Posts... w00t!

MaxxxRacer
06-02-2006, 06:14 AM
One nigerian guy gets a tattoo on his thigh with the words "Baited by Shiver" just because he thinks he is going to get money out of the guy he is trying to scam. Link http://www.419eater.com/html/ahmed_sadiq.htm

LMAO.. that was great. In my opinion, as long as you're not breaking any laws during the scambait, then whatever you do to or the scammer does to himself is exactly what they deserve. That scammer will live with that tatoo for the rest of his life as a reminder not to scam anyone else.

ex2cib
06-02-2006, 06:52 AM
rofl, that was hilarious, shame on the person that let ahmad know he was being baited:slapass: :slapass:

amd4me
06-02-2006, 10:16 AM
To be fair I hate spam, but looking through that website is quite harsh.

I may not be a religious person or anything but I have certain values, to me taking advantage of other people who probably havent had the best education, is rather wrong.
The best part was when the priset got a "tribble infection" in his stomach.
I spat my coffee on my laptop and now my space bar sticks.

InSanCen
06-02-2006, 11:58 AM
The best ones are by Shiver, though there is a Lad (What we call the scammers) at the moment that has 2 tattoos, and is convinced he's gonna be part of a Major Rap group... A lot of photo's of that one...

If you want a laugh, I suggest this, all 95 pages of it...
**NSFW**
http://www.419eater.com/html/trophy_room.htm.

Oh, and the Lad's that Speak English (However badly they mangle it, how's your Igbo for instance?) ARE the better educated ones... a fair few have Degrees etc...

Bloody_Sorcerer
06-02-2006, 12:13 PM
http://www.aa419.org/mm/
great distributed computing project, its a shame there's no teams.

Siki3d
06-02-2006, 02:52 PM

they steal thousands from hard working people every single day. they are thieves. I don't feel any sympathy for them and neither should you
and them being uneducated is total BS

STEvil
06-02-2006, 06:30 PM
They havent had the best education, but yet they still have enough knowledge to pull off scams like this?

hmm... either we're dumb or they are.. and i'm tempted to say its 50/50 on the people that take the bait.

Anarki
06-03-2006, 04:08 AM
Please properly read what I wrote in my original comment 4 months ago...........

I said they Probably haven't had the Best education, not that they are un-educated :stick:

Anyways, it's not hard to delete an e-mail or hang up the phone... or even ignore things.

I realise that it's extremely irritating, however personally I have better things to do than set-up a fake address, company or whatever just so I can get these scammers back by making them get a tattoo, etc.

Also stealing thousands of pounds from innocent people, yes that is horrible but far worse things happen in this harsh world.

Thats pretty much all I have to say.

Regards.

KoHaN69
06-03-2006, 12:54 PM
I always accept scams, then when the transaction is about to occur, I pretend to be a cop, they flee in panic :toast:

NickS
06-03-2006, 01:09 PM
I always accept scams, then when the transaction is about to occur, I pretend to be a cop, they flee in panic :toast:

My friend did that sort of thing yesterday. Some telemarketer from Vonage called his Cell Phone, and he went through the whole thing which takes about 6 minutes. Right when she asked for his credit card number (well, he doens't have a credit card), he said, "No, nevermind, I think I'll stick with my current phone service." *click*

LOL.

Nick

Chipmonk
06-03-2006, 01:29 PM
Definetly joining in on this as i hate these mofo's. As the owner of a UK Haulage Compnay we also get the scams coming in the mail including the fave at the moment of a fake speeding ticket that the cop will get rid of for you for a few hundred Euro's if you send money to his Nigerian brother.

[XC] DragonOrta
06-03-2006, 02:55 PM
InSanCen, have you done any baiting?