PDA

View Full Version : Want to RMA my sticks...

CrunchTime
02-26-2006, 09:32 PM
Hi,

I posted some questions in this thread but they have not been resolved. The memory I have is capable at much higher speeds but it refuses to boot. I've tried this on two motherboards with two different chips, two different videocards so the memory is to blame for sure.

I've read the RMA procedure but I want to know if it's possible to have Gskill send new sticks to me, and Ill send back the defective sticks when those arive.

I ask because I don't want to be without my sticks (i.e. No computer usage) for days on end...

Let me know!

p.s., the original thread:

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=89702

BioVader
02-26-2006, 09:54 PM
Ouch that would be no Comp for at least a week or two...

Modulok
02-27-2006, 09:47 AM
Wait for the Gskill Tech to reply. I'll be pissed if they do cuz I didn't ask when I rma'd my 1GBFF.

I sent mine 3day ups and got new pair 8 days later. Lucky me I had some old corsair that worked, so I could still use pc.

GSKILL TECH
02-27-2006, 10:17 AM
well i don't think newegg will ship out new product before they receive your item but i am not sure. as ppl around and see another did it b4 or not

but for us, not cross shipping or pre-ship RMA for G.Skill.
i had told to our manager about shipping return method, we will try to ship the replacement back to customer within 3 business days.