PDA

View Full Version : Top 10: Worst Game Controllers

JAWS
02-22-2006, 01:32 PM
anyone remember the Intellivision Disk and Power glove :D

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/690/690449p1.html

KoolDrew
02-22-2006, 01:46 PM
Why is the Xbox Duke controller #2 on the list? Some may think it is bad, but it definitely isn't that bad. The thumbsticks on the Duke are definitely way better then the ones on the Controller S. That's why I have a Controller S that I modded with Duke sticks.

Damien
02-22-2006, 02:05 PM
I love the Xbox fat controller. I don't even have THAT big of hands, but it made it to where my hands didn't cramp, unlike sony's controllers.

KoolDrew
02-22-2006, 02:36 PM
I love the Xbox fat controller. I don't even have THAT big of hands, but it made it to where my hands didn't cramp, unlike sony's controllers.

Same here.

OmegaMerc
02-22-2006, 04:49 PM

QFT :toast:

I can't believe you can grab spidey's stick! :lol:

mikenam
02-22-2006, 05:56 PM
the xbox duke controller was one of the reason i never got an xbox when it was first introduced. I think the s controller is a lot better. But some pple love the duke controller most hate.

Kunaak
02-22-2006, 10:55 PM
I Looooooooooooooooved the original Xbox controller for Halo.
it was perfect and fit in my hand like a glove, but since all these kids had little girl hands, I had to hear forever "dude that controller sucks"...
but I could still take em out in halo, so it obviously worked for me back then (Xbox connect use to let you play halo online)

for everything else, it sucked.
the controller S was a nice comprimise, but for halo, that controller was still the best... but I am sure I will still hear all them kids with the little girl hands complain about it.

the rest of them controllers... I admit, I remember most of them.

sad fact: I paid... and went to watch "the wizzard" when I was a kid, cause I realllllllly wanted to see the new footage of super mario 3 back then.
it may have been a commercial, but I loved it.

EvilCloudStrife
02-25-2006, 07:14 PM
add me to the list of people that dont like dukes. I thought it was big and cumbersome when i tried it. S type are the better of the two IMO

AJF
03-17-2006, 09:10 AM
I think the S-Controllers and the 360 controllers are the best, ever.

But I guess it's hard to compare a Sega Genisis controller with controllers used for more modern consoles, :)

[XC] leviathan18
03-17-2006, 09:30 AM
i had the glove xD damn that thing was the worst invension ever...

Gorhex
03-19-2006, 02:29 AM
it was perfect and fit in my hand like a glove, but since all these kids had little girl hands, I had to hear forever "dude that controller sucks"...
but I could still take em out in halo, so it obviously worked for me back then (Xbox connect use to let you play halo online)

Same here!

the
03-19-2006, 11:26 AM
i for one take my stock xbox controller around to xobx parties. those gayass replacements for little men wich 3 inch peckers suck ass. i was glad they made a cotroller that wasnt meant for squeemish girly men. and what happened? the girly men threw a hissy fit. losers.

Breeze
03-23-2006, 02:15 AM
I preffered the Original Xbox controller aswell, much better then the newer ones.

TSXmike
04-08-2006, 12:55 PM
oh the memories... lmao

Nanometer
04-08-2006, 09:47 PM
LMAO!! I love the spiderman one. lol!!!!!

Bloody_Sorcerer
04-09-2006, 02:39 PM
fatty controller really isn't that bad. then again, i've got gorilla paws for hands.

ozzimark
04-09-2006, 02:51 PM
agreed.. though i'll admit, my hands are on the larger side. i used to go back and forth between a PS2 and original xbox controller a lot... oh man, i loved that xbox controller. it just fit so nicely. the 360 controller isn't all that bad, but still on the smallish side for me :stick:

xerogenesis
04-26-2006, 11:16 AM
im loving the xbox fat controller as well, but i dont know why the coleco vision original controllers dont have a place on this list

xerogenesis
04-27-2006, 05:38 AM
The Sega Dreamcast had fat controllers also, they were kinda oddshaped but i like fat controllers specially the xbox ones.

The PS2 controller my hand gets cramped after awhile

i loved the size but the plastic was way to thin and the overall weight couldve been increased, i like it when i actually have to hold up the controller

Spazilton
05-01-2006, 04:02 AM
Intellivison Controllers wern't all that bad IMO. Once you got used to em.