PDA

View Full Version : poor car.......Ferrari Enzo became banana at PCH

guess2098
02-21-2006, 10:36 PM
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-022106crash_lat,0,3727466.story?coll=la-home-headlines

man..... no one has serious injury......

at the artical

"You pay a million bucks for a car, you expect safety" lmao

Coroner Kyle
02-21-2006, 10:44 PM
No kidding it's a race car not a volvo.

guess2098
02-21-2006, 10:54 PM
i have a volvo 960 wagon at home tho... ganna try to speed up to 200 and run in the pole...

Vapor
02-22-2006, 12:01 AM
Driver fled....probably not that hard to locate/ID all the owners of a freaking Enzo around Malibu.

And damn, what was the pole doing going at 200mph? Running away from a dancer or something? Sheesh :p:

perry_78
02-22-2006, 01:32 AM
God, how can they not find the owner?!

To own an enzo you need to own a number of the previous limited edition models in 99% of the cases.

If you had to have Sgt. Brooks going walking around the few people in Malibu who own the car asking "can I see your Enzo", I'm sure he would find the moron.

Vapor
02-22-2006, 02:02 AM
To own an enzo you need to own a number of the previous limited edition models in 99% of the cases.That's only to buy it at MSRP. Bringing around 900k+ to the table would have gotten you an Enzo outright...the only modern car they have a requirement of purchasing a previous limited edition was the Enzo race car, a.k.a, the FXX. :)

Also, though it probably isn't hard to find an Enzo owner, if the owner were drinking and driving, there's a reason right there for fleeing the scene.

Newbie_User
02-22-2006, 02:38 AM
i have a volvo 960 wagon at home tho... ganna try to speed up to 200 and run in the pole...

Then, you'll end up DEAD.....and your Volvo we'll be able to run on three wheels....

Those Volvo's were designed when Bodywork strength was a necessity...so your car was a warrior...but the driver protection was not that good....

Today, we have intelligent material that will loose its shape to accomodate itself to the situation.....so you'll loose some of the kinetic energy during the accident...and the driver protection is A-OK....

Concerning the Enzo driver : it means two things.....

First, don't play with big boys when being a kitty......only 1/40 of earth inhabitants would know how to drive an enzo @ the limit.....maybe way much less....

So weither this was a stolen car, weither the driver was a :banana::banana::banana::banana:......simple, no??

"I pay a big check, and i am the best of all......" :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:s. ....

Refering to the time and love required to build such cars........

@ the end, during the accident, true..the enzo has Carbon elements chassis....so she's basically designed as a race car and has a ":banana::banana::banana::banana:pit"...other parts will scratch but the driver area will stay intact.....

It's like doing a parachute jump.....in your car

@ 35 m from the ground...the parachute will fail...so you've got a 35 m free-fall badass landing......

I hope his column has nothing.....considering the violence of the crash.....

Pretty poor goon.....

4everCS
02-22-2006, 09:07 AM
Wow that poor car.... It sadens me to see a dumba** reck such a nice car. If you don't know how to drive it then don't buy it!!!!:banana: :banana:

guess2098
02-22-2006, 09:10 AM
Then, you'll end up DEAD.....and your Volvo we'll be able to run on three wheels....

Those Volvo's were designed when Bodywork strength was a necessity...so your car was a warrior...but the driver protection was not that good....

Today, we have intelligent material that will loose its shape to accomodate itself to the situation.....so you'll loose some of the kinetic energy during the accident...and the driver protection is A-OK....

Concerning the Enzo driver : it means two things.....

First, don't play with big boys when being a kitty......only 1/40 of earth inhabitants would know how to drive an enzo @ the limit.....maybe way much less....

So weither this was a stolen car, weither the driver was a :banana::banana::banana::banana:......simple, no??

"I pay a big check, and i am the best of all......" :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:s. ....

Refering to the time and love required to build such cars........

@ the end, during the accident, true..the enzo has Carbon elements chassis....so she's basically designed as a race car and has a ":banana::banana::banana::banana:pit"...other parts will scratch but the driver area will stay intact.....

It's like doing a parachute jump.....in your car

@ 35 m from the ground...the parachute will fail...so you've got a 35 m free-fall badass landing......

I hope his column has nothing.....considering the violence of the crash.....

Pretty poor goon.....
man i was kidding ^^y
how can a volvo speed up to 200 lmao

MaxxxRacer
02-22-2006, 03:35 PM
FYI, the owner of hte car was the pasenger.. some german guy was driving..

and secondly, the enzo could not have gotten up to 200mph on PCH for 2 reasons.

around malibu PCH is very hilly, and secondly there are alot of turns. In the processs of getting up to 200mph he would have launched the car 30 ft in the air a few times going over the hills and would have most likely skidded off the road doing a turn at 160mph.

mnewxcv
02-24-2006, 03:00 PM
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/D607CE1C-6ECB-4FCE-AD70-26941B671512.htm

Andrew LB
03-02-2006, 02:56 PM
I've been through that area many times. Definitely not the best place to drive fast regardless of the car you own.