PDA

View Full Version : ABIT wants to know what you think :D

s e t h
02-15-2006, 11:09 AM
the competition/survey ends soon so be quick.
give them your ideas and help keep the high end competition alive :cool:
the more competition the better the boards and the pricing.
always good for us enthusiasts.

http://www.abit.com.tw/event/survey/

if you get stuck somewhere OPERA will get you through :p:

dicecca112
02-15-2006, 01:37 PM
already filled it out, didn't win anything, but then again I didn't expect to. I hope ABIT turns it around, my 925XE board was a joke.

DeltZ
02-16-2006, 06:31 AM
bloody hell that took AGES

afireinside
02-16-2006, 05:02 PM
ROFL when it asks you in the bonus what overclocking features they need to improve... It wouldn't let me continue because I checked all but two of them :lol:

chew*
02-16-2006, 10:57 PM
I didn't waste my time.

eddieate
02-17-2006, 05:31 AM
i want the 2nd bonus package that would make a nice server :D
/Ed

d@rkn1ko
02-19-2006, 10:20 AM
abit just need to make very good board for overclokers without fatality logo ;)

OmegaMerc
02-19-2006, 07:12 PM
ROFL when it asks you in the bonus what overclocking features they need to improve... It wouldn't let me continue because I checked all but two of them :lol:

Funny same question I clicked all of them then I read "please select up to 3" I was like damn it!

chew*
02-19-2006, 08:20 PM
Abit pulled this stunt with the AT8 crossfire.......Looks like they didnt listen as a HIGH END rich in power user and OVERCLOCK features were the winners of the poll and look what they made........A 3 phasepower, huge voltage fluctuating mobo with minimal OC features........... I hate to say this but ABIT has been given a detailed description of what kind of board would sell and they even have proof that it has sold ALA NF7-Srev2.0. My closing comment, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink and if the horse is dead get off and walk no sense in beating a dead horse.

Starscream
02-24-2006, 02:59 AM
anyone actualy know someone that actualy won something from the prizes this poll gave?

i also wanted annoyed that with some questions u only got to click 3 things
so each tiem i had to think wich the the 3 worst of all evils.

and when u got the open question were u had to say what u would improve i said:
stop making over expensive Fatal1ty stuff that no one wants.
but go back to tha roots