PDA

View Full Version : Sony Ericsson Takes The Nano Head On

[XC] mysticmerlin
02-14-2006, 08:29 AM
Very interesting little phone, I don't know about an iPod killer as the iPod has such a buzz that all the cool kids have to have one even if there is better mp3 players out there.

http://www.phonescoop.com/news/item.php?n=1593

[XC] leviathan18
02-15-2006, 06:00 AM
my mom have one and well i preffer the nokia n90 is ten times better

sony propietary stuff + ericsson bad phone tech = really bad phones

[XC] mysticmerlin
02-15-2006, 06:45 AM
Sony does love to make it all there's don't they.

antipop
03-05-2006, 08:28 AM
Every couple of month, sony or creative announce a product that they name an ipod killer. But so far nothing has been as successful as the iPod. Apple has such a lead with this product that sony shouldn't even bother anymore and jump into the next big thing. Apple, so far, as never rested and never hesitated to outdated its own product instead of keeping them on the shelf for a longt time and letting the competitor reach them

Fixxxer
03-05-2006, 09:24 AM
That phone looks good.

I don't like other companies announce their products as "... killer".

I have a Sony Ericsson W800i, and it is great, but I would never compare it with an iPOD.

To be honest, I think that phones are made for calling, cameras are made for taking photos and ipod's, as well as walkman, are made to listen music. I don't like multiproducts.

antipop
03-05-2006, 09:46 AM
To be honest, I think that phones are made for calling, cameras are made for taking photos and ipod's, as well as walkman, are made to listen music. I don't like multiproducts.
I'm with you, a phone camera will never have the quality of a real camera, an ipod will never make phone calls like a real phone. I'd rather have separate product but each making the best of they're meant to

[XC] mysticmerlin
03-06-2006, 09:06 AM

Can any body say N-Gage ?

cambridgecomput
03-09-2006, 10:40 AM
There is one possible competitior and that's the neo, but then you do have to consider that Apple liscenced the ipod tech out to Philips (from recollection). They do still have the market, but getting to the top is easy, but it's easier to look up and see what your competitors are doing than look down and see what's comming.

Jobs in my opinion has his hands full. Unlike previous innovations like the Newton series, Apple Macintosh are going places and have been ever since the inception of the iMac, blue and White G3 and ibook.

Rgds

Richard

*EDITed* by IFMU
Links to advertise your site is against forum rules & guidelines.
Rules & Guidelines (http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/announcement.php?f=120&a=38)