PDA

View Full Version : 1GB iPod Nano Released Today!

JAWS
02-07-2006, 05:04 PM
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/7201004/wo/Yp5u7XsblUoU2KoDBSM10pTL1no/0.SLID?mco=BA2DAC37&nclm=iPodx

$149.....not bad

OmegaMerc
02-07-2006, 07:11 PM
bad linkage, but 50$ more gets you 2gb not even worth it.

elec999
02-07-2006, 07:51 PM
For $100 you can get the 4gig I think its toally worth it.
Thanks

AgonxOC
02-07-2006, 08:21 PM
The NANO I had didnt sound as good as my Dell pocket DJ. I was desapointed.

Alex

shuRe
02-08-2006, 12:46 PM
lol, if you buy an ipod then you are a victim of consumerism with no individuality, gaining satisfaction from other uneducated music listeners in regards to quality products.

Ad Rock
02-08-2006, 12:58 PM
lol, if you buy an ipod then you are a victim of consumerism with no individuality, gaining satisfaction from other uneducated music listeners in regards to quality products.

And if you believe all the hype regarding audioproducts and are a self proclaimed "audiophile" you are a self-creating elitist snob. I hope you realize you are just exactly like the audio noob's. You simply play follow the leader and derive worth from owning/supporting certain electronics products. You post/read on headfi what other supposed audiophiles determine to be quality and then take a zealot like stance on those views.

A double-blind audio test will own most supposed "audiophiles".

OmegaMerc
02-08-2006, 01:55 PM
And if you believe all the hype regarding audioproducts and are a self proclaimed "audiophile" you are a self-creating elitist snob. I hope you realize you are just exactly like the audio noob's. You simply play follow the leader and derive worth from owning/supporting certain electronics products. You post/read on headfi what other supposed audiophiles determine to be quality and then take a zealot like stance on those views.

A double-blind audio test will own most supposed "audiophiles".

and you are a...just kidding well said :cool:

nn_step
02-08-2006, 07:31 PM
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16855178002
look a $80 competitor that has better sound quality :p:

Bloody_Sorcerer
02-08-2006, 08:22 PM
and you are a bunch of dunderheads paying way too much for way too little is what i'd say :)
price:capacity is where its at; more specifically, gigabeat F series. 160-180 bucks (depending on the rebates) for a 10 gig player aint bad in my book.
not to mention i think the nano is ugly, uncomfortable, has bad battery life, has poor build quality (scratches only like an iPod can), is ludicrously expensive, requires itunes, and has mediocre format support. when it finally gets rockboxed, much of that goes away, but it'll still scratch, still be expensive, and still have bad battery life ;)

perry_78
02-09-2006, 07:42 AM

Well, give me a better player with 60gb, decent software and good music quality.

The ipod has a terrible battery lifetime, which is the only reason im not changing my current 3g and merely getting another battery.

The Sony HD-5 is my best pick, but I have 20gb in AAC format that I am not converting to that screwed atrac3, and on top of that, SonicStage is a hateful program. So, no good player out at the moment IMO...

UnreaL
02-10-2006, 11:21 AM
Only apple could get away with releasing the same product crippled at worse value for money....

[XC] mysticmerlin
02-10-2006, 03:04 PM
You can get a 4th Gen none color with 40gig for under 200 on ebay just about every day. Nano is just to little for the money IMO. And I do have one
that I paid 400 new for and hate myself for it but do love it.