PDA

View Full Version : Go Norton2k !!! =/ sigh

Kurupt
06-05-2002, 11:46 AM
Well after waiting about 3 weeks for my new system to get back up "dagooch" finaly drops if off at my pad. The system is r0xin so I go on and about installing the usally. Well When i get to n2k I install in then restart my system. Bamm at the white splash screen the systems goes into a blue screen. The next day comes along and after about 5 hours of gooch working on my system re-seting the raid reformated re-tweaking and re-downloading. I get my system back up !! Thnk god for havin a R/L friend at Xtw Thnx Frank aka "dagooch"

Now I have to go pickup a program that jbell told me about.

JBELL
06-05-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Kurupt

Now I have to go pickup a program that jbell told me about.

PC-Cillin - best AV prog out there my brotha!
I refuse to use anything else!

Smizack
06-05-2002, 02:45 PM
BAH!

I don't know what you guys be doing to poor little Norton.
I've NEVER had a single problem with it (besides the old-as-hell versions).

Hardass
06-05-2002, 03:08 PM
I use it new version no problems*knocks on wood*

Silversink
06-26-2002, 09:44 AM
Nortons 2002 imho is the best AV proggie out there, I've tried at least a half a dozen and its just the best in terms of functionality and ease of use.

(Jb's uses PC-cillin cuz he thinks it will help the rash he got while swimming in the toxic lake he jumped in last year) :stick:

scrllock
07-11-2002, 05:35 AM
I went and tried out the NAV 2003 beta. Completely legit, external beta. Found a bunch of stuff that AVG didn't...

Smizack
07-15-2002, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Silversink
Nortons 2002 imho is the best AV proggie out there, I've tried at least a half a dozen and its just the best in terms of functionality and ease of use.

(Jb's uses PC-cillin cuz he thinks it will help the rash he got while swimming in the toxic lake he jumped in last year) :stick:

Hehehe.

Actually, pc-cillin is a pretty good av. I've tested it out on some customers comps that didn't want Norton installled. So far I haven't had any problems with it, but I'm still all about Norton 2k2 myself.

stompah
07-20-2002, 10:40 AM
Isnt PC-Cillin the AV progam taht comes with near every motherboard?