PDA

View Full Version : Interesting, Light up your GPU's

billb
01-24-2006, 03:33 PM
I found this progy about 6 mo. ago, on a woodworking sight, if I remember correctly. Seem as though the woodworker was also an OC'er! Anyway, it WILL heat up GPU's. And don't watch it on a multi-monitor setup if you get motion sickness! Comments?

DAK1640
01-24-2006, 04:02 PM
I'll check it out in awhile...

Reznik Akime
01-24-2006, 07:35 PM
Though somewhat neat to watch, it hardly even heats up the GPU. RTHDRIBL to me is still the best for this type of bench, for heat anyway. Seems it can tolerate alot of overclocking before you get any trash though.

D_o_S
01-27-2006, 05:11 PM
Not bad, but ATI Tool and RTHDRIBL generate way more heat...

Jarrod1937
01-27-2006, 07:26 PM
it doesn't seem like it was made to be a benchmarking/gpu heatup program at all. it just seems like someones poor attempt at making a 3d walkthru scene. and i hate that grass texture... way... too.. repetitive....

nn_step
01-28-2006, 01:23 PM
it doesn't seem like it was made to be a benchmarking/gpu heatup program at all. it just seems like someones poor attempt at making a 3d walkthru scene. and i hate that grass texture... way... too.. repetitive....
If you don't like it I think you can just google any image
open into paint, save as grass.bmp
and then just put it in the folder
Heck I changed it so that instead of Grass I see a picture of Kate Buck nekkid

NightCrawler™
01-28-2006, 03:16 PM
I must be doing something wrong as my temps went up by only 3C... :confused:

NC™

Jarrod1937
01-28-2006, 09:51 PM
If you don't like it I think you can just google any image
open into paint, save as grass.bmp
and then just put it in the folder
Heck I changed it so that instead of Grass I see a picture of Kate Buck nekkid
no, i know how to change it, i'm into game design and 3d modeling which is why i find this program so funny. checkout surrealtextures.com , my business i started with my friend (we're in the process of getting a better site design now).