PDA

View Full Version : any one know where I can pre order

Daveb2012
01-20-2006, 01:44 AM
PS3? I would like to pre order a few of them but not sure where I could do that.

geoff2k
01-20-2006, 04:01 AM
AFAIK nobody is accepting pre-orders yet, but there are a few stores that have a "waiting list" that you can buy your way onto (I think some local GameStops/Electronic Boutiques's are doing this), so that you can be the first to pre-order when they officially start taking pre-orders.

I'm not sure how it worked for the xbox360 -- did they only start taking pre-orders when Microsoft had officially committed to the release date?

OmegaMerc
01-31-2006, 07:32 PM
IF there are eb/gstops taking preorders on a preorder thats illegal. The way the preorder system works with them is district managers target specific areas (ie north east), generally where gamers are found by the truck load. When they get a more solid release date they do a 3-4months advanced pre-order phase. The thing is they havnt done this at all, so looking at the PS3 target release date, and these companies not moving, it is almost an omen to whats going to happen. Pre order a few? sounds like a reseller:nono:

[XC] mysticmerlin
02-14-2006, 08:42 AM
You can get an e-mail when they get a pre-order place.
http://www.ps3preorder.net/us/