PDA

View Full Version : Will big WB makers test ? ??

Craig
01-24-2003, 03:08 PM
What do you think the chances are the big waterblock makers will enter their blocks to be tested by Bill Adams?

'Also how many prefer Mr. Adams bench tests vs. the tests of differant sites?

KnightElite
01-24-2003, 06:07 PM
I'm in favor of Bill Adam's benching. He has a better test setup than anyone else I can think of, and he can control all the variables independently. If anyone can give solid data on different blocks, it's him.

phaestus
01-25-2003, 01:08 PM
Most of the other sites don't test; they "roundup". Meaning that the majority of the effort is in the actual obtaining of the blocks for free.

New and smaller mfgrs and those who feel that they have a revolutionary new product will pony up but the people already doing well will not. Only smaller companies who dont yet have distribution deals with other webstores worldwide but have fairly solid products have something to gain.

Craig
01-25-2003, 07:40 PM
I agree with you both.

That is the problem I see. Need results on the major makers blocks, not just the little operators.

That way blocks like White water & Morphling1's block would get more notice if it's made clear how & why they offer advantages based on solid FACT.

Will help smaller operations gain market share for deserving products. And will prod the established makers to develop better products if they wish to stay competitive.