PDA

View Full Version : Help finding Tforce6100 skimatics/blueprints/data sheet of mobo parts?

Serge84
12-29-2005, 06:18 AM
Anybody ever modded the tforce6100-754 or 939 and had a data sheet or blueprints? I want to know every chip, resistor, transistor, induser, cap... just every part on the mobo that makes it up.

Can anybody please point me out to a forum or a place that would have such info? Would be great to have!

crodan85
12-29-2005, 06:07 PM
I very much doubt that you will find a schem/blueprints for any graphics cards. I have only ever seen BOM (Bill of Materials) for certain cards but never a schematic. With a few tools mainly a good DMM you could do the caps and the resistors. You could also look up data sheets for the IC's and mosfets. Not sure how you can measure inductors but I think there are suitable measurement tools :)

Or you could try and get in contact with people who make or did make the cards see if they can help but I dont think they would.

Jochenp
12-30-2005, 04:21 AM
In the Motherboards section, you can see I am also loockign for a data sheet of the Msi neo2 platinum, noone answered it.
I want to solder the capacitors and resistors and stuff on that they left out of the board, and I need to know what they intended to solder on those places

crodan85
12-31-2005, 09:06 AM
In the Motherboards section, you can see I am also loockign for a data sheet of the Msi neo2 platinum, noone answered it.
I want to solder the capacitors and resistors and stuff on that they left out of the board, and I need to know what they intended to solder on those places

I dont think there is a datasheet for the MB but there will be for the mosfets,caps,resistors, IC's maybe even the chipset but I dobt you could get hold of that.

I wouldn't mind finding out about the missing parts but I would hazard a guess. I think there only there In case of component changes/shortages as I don't think they would Intentionally leave components off a board unless they are needed but as I said that is just a guess

frostedflakes
12-31-2005, 02:03 PM
I'm pretty sure only the engineers at Biostar have access to those schematics. Like crodan85 mentioned though you can usually find datasheets for the specific MOSFETs and controllers, just Google the part number and you'll come up with a PDF guide.

Jochenp
01-01-2006, 11:31 AM
K thnx, I just don't want to solder 12 6.3v 5$ caps on my board to see them explode/leak because they needed to be 10v ones

Serge84
01-01-2006, 12:00 PM
I have read sertent model numbers on my board before. You can look them up and find out what they are as I have. Damn DFI quallity caps are on the Tforce board made by cemi-con. So look on the board for the model numbers to find what ya need. They are mostly on the chips or caps.

craig588
01-01-2006, 01:11 PM
If mobo schematics were public domain I would be in the buisness. They'd never do something so foolish.