PDA

View Full Version : JPI & DangerDen Kits!?!

Snoodge
01-20-2003, 09:14 PM
I found these kits over @ JPI Performance... I thought it would make a great kit for my second computer, since I dont want to piece together another system... I kinda like the transparent shroud also with the Titan fan... anyway, just lookin for opinions, tell me what you guys think...

http://www.jpiperformance.com/otis_prime.htm

Marci
01-22-2003, 04:50 AM
The only thing I don't like about the JPI kits is the message at the bottom of the page.... no warrranty whatsoever... that would be my only word of caution when dealing with them... from what I've heard the stuff is of a very high quality, but I've never seen what I'd class as a "pro-bencher" using them to be able to say more about em...

bigdawginva
01-24-2003, 06:35 PM
I've never seen what I'd class as a "pro-bencher" using them to be able to say more about em...
I would assume those in that category would be using phase change.

SuperFreak
01-24-2003, 11:26 PM
All of JP's stuff is high quality. I love my Scoops:D

The more stuff he carries the more excited I get cause I can order more of my stuff from JP rather that a bunch of other places like DD that take a week or more just to process your order.

Craig
01-27-2003, 11:54 AM
And JP's site is the only one I know of that has the White Water WB for sale in the states.

His scoop rad combo with the White Water wb is the highest performing kit that I know of.