PDA

View Full Version : Recon

p32modulator
01-20-2003, 04:23 PM
Sup Guys, lets get some kills tonight,, let me know...........P32:banana: :banana: :banana: :bounce:

JBELL
01-20-2003, 05:01 PM
definitly!!

I got the server pimped on IGN so I am expecting heavier traffic.

Thanks Hupperware

lysdexic
01-21-2003, 03:25 PM
Couldn't make it last night fellas. Had visitors over. I'll be on tonight at some point, but I bought a NamcoMuseum game for $20 at Costco and I haven't got a chance to check it out yet so I'll be doing that for a bit... Pacman, Ms. Pacman, Dig Dug, Pole Position I and II, Galaga, and variations on the above. :rocker:

btw: I pimped the server in a second thread on IGN...

p32modulator
01-21-2003, 06:18 PM
Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzup Boyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? P32 on tonight. Cadd Hupp and I kicked some ass last night, but we need the Boyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, so get online tonight @ 9:00 or so.............SeeeeeeYaaaaaaa there.............P32:toast: :frag: :thumbsup:

Hey Eric......Ya done good,......LOL

crenshaw
01-22-2003, 07:13 AM
I try and I try, and then I try again, and still I can't join the games at night! Fifteen minutes of: start, online options, friends list, CADD, join friend, searching for games, this session is no longer available... What?!? REPEAT. Alot.
I'll, more than likely, try again tonight, if any one cares.
Man, I hate this game's problems, but it keeps dragging me back.

jaslee
01-22-2003, 07:54 AM
Well there is supposed to be some updates coming out soon that will fix the glitches in the game. I thought they would have been out by now, but of course, we are talking about microsoft. I've been really busy lately guys, but I'll try to get on soon.

JADOG

JBELL
01-22-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by crenshaw
I try and I try, and then I try again, and still I can't join the games at night! Fifteen minutes of: start, online options, friends list, CADD, join friend, searching for games, this session is no longer available... What?!? REPEAT. Alot.
I'll, more than likely, try again tonight, if any one cares.
Man, I hate this game's problems, but it keeps dragging me back.

welcome aboard crenshaw - I try to bring you in... problem may lie in the router- are you using one and if so what brand/model?

lysdexic
01-22-2003, 02:12 PM
JBELL, I know you have an approved router, but I get this same message all the time too. Couldn't reconnect last night for about ten minutes and I was wired straight into the modem, no router.

From the XBox router faq:

You receive an invite from a Friend, and when you try to join you receive the following message:

* "Connection to session terminated."

If this happens to you consistently when trying to connect to the same Friend, your friend is most likely the one with the router issue.

crenshaw
01-22-2003, 05:37 PM
Nah, I'm plugged in directly. I should buy a router,simply because I'm getting all kinds of sick of switching cables whenever I want to play, but I'm just too lazy, and/or poor. Take your pick.

crenshaw
01-23-2003, 07:01 AM
Holy Crap! Four nights running, and I can get into just about any game...
...except your games.
I give up. And by "give up", I mean I'll keep trying, but I won't like it.

JBELL
01-23-2003, 09:02 AM
I run stright modem guys ... we need those ubisoft updates fast!

slapshot
01-24-2003, 09:32 AM
Hey guys, I too have a hell of a time getting on JBells server. Even with an invite, it takes like five minutes to get on. Continuously retrying. It took me ten minutes last night then I got locked up from having too much traffic and using the chicken mode cheat. Will be on tonight look for me if Jbell's server is not on and send me an invite. Later guys! :wiggle:

JBELL
01-24-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by slapshot
Hey guys, I too have a hell of a time getting on JBells server. Even with an invite, it takes like five minutes to get on. Continuously retrying. It took me ten minutes last night then I got locked up from having too much traffic and using the chicken mode cheat. Will be on tonight look for me if Jbell's server is not on and send me an invite. Later guys! :wiggle:

its your frigging DSL box, I told you man!!!

your upload sucks ass and your little built-in router sucks worse!

JBELL
01-24-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by crenshaw
Holy Crap! Four nights running, and I can get into just about any game...
...except your games.
I give up. And by "give up", I mean I'll keep trying, but I won't like it.

Crenshaw - try this.

when it says your nto allowed to connect - or any error - reboot your xbox and instantly try accessing my server, I found that to help when I tried to join servers before dedicating my xbox to being one.

Hupperware
01-24-2003, 09:41 AM
It probably will be a server patch at Microsoft or you may have to download it from the dashboard... either way, directly through GR you will not see a download option.

If you can't get on to the server, sign-out (not rebooting... takes too long and you have to get off the couch) and sign back in. I do this less than 5 times and I'm always in.

War XBox

p32modulator
01-24-2003, 02:05 PM
I really don't have the problem you all are3 talking about, At the most It has taken me 3 trys to get in, bummer dudes. I will be on tonight....................P32

crenshaw
01-26-2003, 11:35 PM
So, I've tried those things you all said to try, even a few I thought of on my own, ( push buttons harder in anger fits, talk to my xbox in a soothing voice, shaking my fist in a threatening manner and saying things that are hurtful.) and still, nothing.
What I get is either:
The session you wish to join is no longer available
Or:
Network conditions may cause.... blah, blah, blah...
Do you wish to join?
So I click yes, and after an unusually long "connecting to server" message, I get, "Connection to session terminated."
I don't know if this is relivant to the situation, but the problem started on or around the whole "pimped out on the IGN" post day.
Anyways, I guess I'll play wit' you guys on Return to Castle Wolfenstein or some other game.:(

JBELL
01-26-2003, 11:51 PM
crenshaw - insert the demo disc that came with the live set... play the demos - but only becuase it will force patch updates on your xbox ... then try entering my server.