06-01-2002, 10:31 PM
You did good Bro, it looks really good.

JBELL
06-01-2002, 10:32 PM
thank you

still tweaking!

stompah
06-02-2002, 01:03 AM
GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! I liked the old forum cause it was easy on the eyes this blue color isnt... GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Hardass
06-02-2002, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by stompah
GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! I liked the old forum cause it was easy on the eyes this blue color isnt... GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Come on stompah, this is one of those things you have to savor over time like,like a fine wine yeah, damn thats pretty good!LOL:D

P.S. I like it alot Black & Blue a my fav colors.

stompah
06-02-2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Hardass

Come on stompah, this is one of those things you have to savor over time like,like a fine wine yeah, damn thats pretty good!LOL:D

P.S. I like it alot Black & Blue a my fav colors. Too bright!

Smizack
06-02-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by stompah
Too bright!

2 words:

Cheap Sunglasses

:D :D

stompah
06-02-2002, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Smizack

2 words:

Cheap Sunglasses

:D :D grrrr....

Hardass
06-02-2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Smizack

2 words:

Cheap Sunglasses

:D :D
LMAO

IFMU
06-02-2002, 12:22 PM
Ok, I have some of the most sensitive eyes to lights and lighting. And you say this is too bright? WTF???

Man, and I thought I had issues!~! LoL

JBELL
06-02-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by IFMU

Man, and I thought I had issues!~! LoL

You do :D

Smizack
06-08-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by JBELL

You do :D

But that's besides the point! ;)

Naaa, there's a guy I used to work with at Crapuserve, and his eyes are so sensitive that he wears sunglasses 24/7. That and he turns the brightness way down on his monitor.

Man, that would suck. He's more of a vampire than me.

IFMU
06-08-2002, 09:49 PM
I understand how he feels. I dont have to wear them at night, unless Im driving. Then I have to or the other cars headlights will give me headaches. Or should those be called migranes?

Smizack
06-08-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by IFMU
I understand how he feels. I dont have to wear them at night, unless Im driving. Then I have to or the other cars headlights will give me headaches. Or should those be called migranes?

I get a migrane overy once in a while. I'm not sure why but it screwes with my eyes. Kinda like there is a spot where I can't see very good right in the middle of my vision. And it makes me feel nausious and have a slight headache.
They really suck. All you can do is go to sleep.

IFMU
06-08-2002, 10:01 PM
I rarely get them, but when I do... Im toast. I can do nothing, not even sleep. All I can do is go into a dark room and lay there in pain. The very few limited things that can get rid of them are hard for me to get, ie high level pain killers (loritabs etc)

It is highly annoying.... and my eyes, other than the brightness issues, are perfect. I can see detail others cant, I can see great at distances most cant, and I see better at night than most. Hell, Ive even driven some without headlights on new moons, just cause it was easier to see without them.