race style switches for a fan controller
painted yellow checker flag with a nextel theme

what u thing.

craig588
11-29-2005, 11:49 AM
I don't like analog meters.

Disposibleteen
11-29-2005, 12:12 PM
Show me it done. One of the big factory builders already has a Nascar design not quite as elaborate as yours though.

Dissolved
11-29-2005, 12:36 PM
get a 1:6 scale or bigger Nascar R/c car and build a micro atx pc inside of it :P

I don't like analog meters.

come on man, you could have said something better then that.

Disposibleteen
11-29-2005, 12:38 PM
Analog meters in this application arent cool anyway since with any luck they wont move at all and they arent terrible accurate.

AKRedneck
11-29-2005, 06:06 PM
Why not just paint up your case to look like a crash cart, complete w/ your favorite # and sponsor.... I just don't think some of those options would look very good. Unless you do a complete custom case mod, with lots of fabrication, adding some race style switches (toggle switch) would look kinda cheap..no offense. I've thought about this very same thing before. One of the coolest mods, like someone mentioned, was the nascar pc, where a car body was used for the case. I believe a company in Las Vegas was selling them some years back.. I think you should just take your side panel off and throw a window net in it's place....lol.. That would do it..
:D

join nbk
11-29-2005, 06:54 PM
noo, i plan on doiung modification, got my welder and soldering iron ready

albumleaf
12-02-2005, 09:35 AM
ok hers what im thinking

cpu usage is the tachomotor
remote start is to turn it on
gauges analog like the coolermaster ones in gauges for teps
gauges for live voltages
race style switches for a fan controller
painted yellow checker flag with a nextel theme

what u thing.

make sure to cover it in chest hair and shave your favorite driver's number into it.