PDA

View Full Version : G.skill @gb HX Voltage and where to get it???

TwoMunsters
11-15-2005, 05:57 PM
I tried to order the G.Skill 2 x 1Gb Hx ram from Newegg yesterday. To my surprise, it's gone!!! I don't mean out of stock, they no longer list it. I called their customer service and was told that they will no longer carry it so it has been removed from their site!

Please tell me where I can get this. I've done web searches to no avail. I'm currently using borrowed ram in my system so I need it badly.

BTW, what is the suggested voltage for this ram? (my board is a Gigabyte and doesn't support high Vdimm). Is it unrealistic to get 260-270mHz out of this ? I'd like to run 1:1 .

Thanks a bunch!

GSKILL TECH
11-16-2005, 10:08 AM
I tried to order the G.Skill 2 x 1Gb Hx ram from Newegg yesterday. To my surprise, it's gone!!! I don't mean out of stock, they no longer list it. I called their customer service and was told that they will no longer carry it so it has been removed from their site!

Please tell me where I can get this. I've done web searches to no avail. I'm currently using borrowed ram in my system so I need it badly.

BTW, what is the suggested voltage for this ram? (my board is a Gigabyte and doesn't support high Vdimm). Is it unrealistic to get 260-270mHz out of this ? I'd like to run 1:1 .

Thanks a bunch!

it is very hard to run 260~270, but it is possible to do 2.5 @ DDR500 but i have a case that DDR500 is no go for 2.5 ..........

i am not sure why newegg doesn't take 2gbhx any more. it is not my job to sale :) i am only a tech support and some marketing
Gigabyte i am not sure will do it good or not... but, i guess will be ok..

Impaqt
11-26-2005, 01:31 PM
ZX has a much better chance of 260-270.

My HX does 255 at 2.7v so the Gigabyte voltage options are fine.....

BTW, Newegg does have it listed... Just out of stiock
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820231034