PDA

View Full Version : OCing Help From GS Staff.

FLDQUY157
11-05-2005, 05:36 AM
Not sure that this is a good idea. OCZ have their own forum @ Bleeding Edge in which their staff are helping out their customers to achieve reasonable OCs.

They post their recommended settings and details of how to achieve it although they also clearly mention that by doing so it will void the warranty, which I think is fine.

It is very very helpful.

I bought a pair of 4400LE about 4 months and was very desperate that I could not even run at anything more than 200 MHz. I later sold it for 60% of what I had paid 2 months ago.

Had I found this OCZ forum I would not have sold this fine pair of 4400LE ram at all.

I think if GS could have their own forum like what OCZ it would be good.

Honestly, if my friend did not sell GS ram and next time I was in the market for some ram I would buy OCZ.

[XC] DragonOrta
11-05-2005, 11:27 PM
They usually help out anyone that asks for it here. If you are having trouble reaching a certain speed, either post your problem, or look around in the Xtreme Banwidth section, because people usually post the setting that they used to reach the speeds they did.

kakaroto
11-24-2005, 12:56 PM
You could let people know your problem by posting in the DDR TCCD guide topic or in the bandwith section so users or GS staff can reply your problem. We gladly want to help you to be satisfied with your G.skill product.

Charles Wirth
11-24-2005, 01:15 PM
I think he is asking for G Skill to open a support section on Bleeding Edge?

Or he is asking for best settings of the 4400LE?

D_o_S
02-14-2006, 12:38 PM
I think he is asking for G Skill to open a support section on Bleeding Edge?

Or he is asking for best settings of the 4400LE?

Sounds like he wants a forum where people from G Skill will aid users in achieveing the highest OC possible

GSKILL TECH
02-14-2006, 01:24 PM
G.Skill people don't know how to overclock...

bachus_anonym
02-14-2006, 01:45 PM
G.Skill people don't know how to overclock...Sooo true... Just release products... Leave OCing to the us :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

j/k :D

G.S EUTech
02-14-2006, 02:26 PM
Hello all,

I am here to assist G.STechnician now and i do OC :)

Cheers