PDA

View Full Version : Steen Hansen no longer at Chip-con

Tom Holck
01-09-2003, 01:26 AM
The Danish firm that make the Prometeia -Chip-con have fired Steen Hansen. It is a chame, Steen was very informativ an in this forum he added many god things and tips to Prommy users.

I think the service and support at Chip-con suffer from the los.

Mentaly
01-09-2003, 02:46 AM
Hi

Well thats the customers BIG loss I must say, he was a very nice and polite person to talk and knew what he was talking about unlike some others at Chip-con. Sad to hear it :(

Menty

Hardass
01-09-2003, 03:06 AM
Perhaps that is why a couple people on this forum have had a problem with the prom and not recieved responses to emails sent. Indeed a sad tale.

muzz
01-09-2003, 06:03 AM
Yeah that is too bad.... I dunno what he did to get himself fired, but most of the time that a Q was asked on here, he was the one to come to the rescue with some guidance.

SpicyHuevos
01-09-2003, 07:01 AM
Perhaps that is why a couple people on this forum have had a problem with the prom and not recieved responses to emails sent. Indeed a sad tale.
Mine hasnt worked in two weeks iand i still havnt heard back from them!:mad:

END
01-09-2003, 07:27 AM
Well I guess that changes things.
Now I guess the Vapo is the one to get, Since the new one should be out today or tomorrow without the case.

Nohto
01-09-2003, 05:31 PM
I still haven't heard anything from them and I have just about had it! I am going to call them tonight or this morning 9+ hr. (time difference) and find out what the problem is. If I find anything out I'll let you guys know.

ZubZero
01-10-2003, 06:50 AM
Sound like another Maxxxpert story :( Better stick to the companies you know...

Nohto
01-16-2003, 04:47 AM
I called Chip-Con.Com and it seems that they are having trouble sending E-mail to certain accounts. If you have had any trouble getting them to answer your E-mail you might want to try a different E-mail account. I use MSN Explorer just because I like the ability to save info on their server (favorites and Purchase receipts). I had to use my Earthlink account to get mail from them. I thought I would let everyone know so as to not give them a bad name.
Nate