PDA

View Full Version : Gskill 4800LA problem

mrbios
10-25-2005, 08:41 AM
right, im not sure if this is the right place to get this solved but its worth a try... ive got 2x512mb Gskill 4800LA a few weeks ago my computer just started to have random restarts and crashs, this was solved via replacing the memory BUT ive run memtest on each stick (together and individually) for at least 25 passes and they both resulted as being fine

basicly the problems that occur are that windows wont load properly, itll randomly restart while loading windows, occasionally ill get into windows then itll restart while loading startup programs or ill open a game and itll restart in mid play, it had worked for months before this occured but even running memtest make the ram look fine (ive even tried replacing my PSU because of the problem thinking they were lacking power)

i would RMA them but i cant find the receipt to get the information required :( any ideas?

GSKILL TECH
10-25-2005, 03:13 PM
you can try windows verison memtest for 100~300%, if it gets 1 error, you can RMA it. and it has very high chance that fail when i get your RMA item test also. :)