PDA

View Full Version : Apple to hold special press conference in New York Oct. 19

JAWS
10-14-2005, 02:27 PM
this is for the mac users:

Apple Computer is once again gathering the press together as it rolls out new innovations. The latest invitation-only event will be held in New York City on October 19, 2005 on the eve of PhotoPlus Expo.

Apple doesn’t say exactly what the press conference will be about, but the invitation sent to MacCentral asks to join them as “we unveil Apple’s latest pro innovations.”

http://www.macworld.com/news/2005/10/14/nypro/index.php

Ugly n Grey
10-14-2005, 03:08 PM
Apple is specifically target marketing to counter act the effects of a coming lack of product differentiation. Moving to the Intel platform they are struggling... the only thing different about a MAC is a locked down OS...yay :| . Where's my BSD DVD while I erase this sucker.

So expect their announcement to center around things that make them different from Winblows PC's. Whether it's new intergration designs or a leap in some kind of abstract video performance ahead of Vista and it's accelerated interface... who knows. But it will be different. I dislike Jobs but I absolutely respect the ideas Apple brings to market. All consumers benefit from competition after all.

Cheers
UnG