PDA

View Full Version : Samurize ~ How To (Kinda)

IFMU
01-06-2003, 04:07 PM
Found out about this prog early this morn and I gotta say I simply freakin love it.
Has all the abilities of MBM and then some. Minus one, to read temps, you have to have MBM running. :censored:
And I do not like MBM...

But, I found a lil How to over on OC.
Check it out here (http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=137627&perpage=30&pagenumber=1)
Samurize Forums (http://forum.samurize.com/index.php)
And the How To

Originally posted by SlowBurn
OK I know a lot of people want to know how you make progressive progress bars in Samurize, well here's a quick tutuorial how it's done. Now bare with me, I'm not at home so I don't have the actual program in front of me, so if I mess something up I will edit it when I get home.

*EDITTED* Please read the site this came from. I do not want it appearing as I stole the how-to in its entirety. The link is above.
Thanks!

I hope this helps a lot of you with your samurize questions. It really is a great program and it's a lot of fun to configure and build once you get the hang of it. If you have any questions, you can email me at SlowBurn@rcn.com, or you can msg me on MSN at SlowBurnX@hotmail.com.
Major Kudos to Slowburn on this, made figuring this prog out way freakin easy!

MadMax
01-06-2003, 06:01 PM
"97% done, until Serious Samurize is released."

The next supposedly wonderful version will hopefully be released soonish. It's been on 97% person for at least a few weeks now though, so not sure when it will be up to 100% and available for us to attack. I'm going to wait until the new one comes out before I set aside a few hours to get it up and running how I want it :)

IFMU
01-06-2003, 06:26 PM
I saw that too, but I got the version they had up anyways and have been playin with it for nearly a day. heh, I am highly impressed, it has some nice abilities in it. As said, the only thing I do NOT like is that it has to have MBM to read temps. Sucky......

MadMax
01-06-2003, 06:32 PM
Yeah, it's a damn nice program :)

I've just been tinkering with it every now and then for three or four weeks.. not too sure what the next version is going to be like but a lot of people are REALLY looking forward to it.

Crazymofo
01-07-2003, 11:20 AM
Looks like a really sweet program hope I can use MBM with an 8RDA that I'm getting sometime this week. Haven't noticed anyone say that you couldn't use MBM with the 8rda. Thanks for the links IFMU