PDA

View Full Version : Gamecube

JBELL
05-21-2002, 01:24 PM
I bought a new black gamecube today.... I couldn't decide between a digital camera or a video card so I went with Nintendo LMAO and I also got Resident Evil and Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX.

So I am going on vacation!!! lol

JAWS
05-21-2002, 03:20 PM
Cool! I'm not a Star Wars fan, but that game Rogue Leader looks sweet. I saw a review on Tech TV.

JBELL
05-21-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Smizack

It's a good thing... Befo' I gave ya a permanent one! Heh.

Not to mention you're prolly the topic of discussion on who should get a 3-day ban at O/C!;) :D

let em do it I don't care anymore .. it is just a web site - like this one I won't be crying over it or losing sleep - it is called I HAVE a life!!

JBELL
05-21-2002, 07:57 PM

Heh.

hey, you changed your name. It used to be JBell now it JBELL.
WIerd.

um whats wierd about it?

Smizack
05-21-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by JBELL

let em do it I don't care anymore .. it is just a web site - like this one I won't be crying over it or losing sleep - it is called I HAVE a life!!

Well...

I guess, I'll come back when you're feeling better.

JBELL
05-21-2002, 10:14 PM

Well...

I guess, I'll come back when you're feeling better.

i'm just saying i got biger 'issues' than worrying over stars or having access to a site that constantly wants to ride my ass...

Smizack
05-21-2002, 10:55 PM

i'm just saying i got biger 'issues' than worrying over stars or having access to a site that constantly wants to ride my ass...

I know man, I was just playing. I could give a crap less about them, but this site? Yeah, I'd be pissed like no other if it went down. Dosen't mean I don't have a life, it means I think highly of everyone I've meet here, I valuse everyones opinons, and I want to keep the thing going. Otherwise, I would have never came back after the first visit.

What do you mean "worrying over stars"?

JBELL
05-22-2002, 01:46 AM
OH MY GOD!!!

This system is tits!!!! Resident Evil the characters look real as hell!!! and dave mirra freestyle bmx is a blast!! I am sooo hooked!

gonna buy more games tomorrow

JAWS
05-22-2002, 07:39 AM

I know man, I was just playing. I could give a crap less about them, but this site? Yeah, I'd be pissed like no other if it went down. Dosen't mean I don't have a life, it means I think highly of everyone I've meet here, I valuse everyones opinons, and I want to keep the thing going. Otherwise, I would have never came back after the first visit.

What do you mean "worrying over stars"?

I agree with ya 100%! I've stopped posting over at oc.com. It has become sooooooooooooooooo boring!

JBELL
05-22-2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by JAWS

I agree with ya 100%! I've stopped posting over at oc.com. It has become sooooooooooooooooo boring!

yeah i got warned the other day for calling out on a spammer and the mod didnt know the situation and just jumped my shiznit without porper cuase!!!

JAWS
05-22-2002, 12:45 PM

yeah i got warned the other day for calling out on a spammer and the mod didnt know the situation and just jumped my shiznit without porper cuase!!!

The hell with them and their stupid website!

JBELL
05-22-2002, 01:34 PM

The hell with them and their stupid website!

exactly
I said the word crap and all of a sudden I am a bad member - I told that mod off politely and left.... only good guy there is SSS and Skip.

JAWS
05-22-2002, 01:49 PM

I said the word crap

:rolleyes:

Next they will send the o/c.com police after you.

JBELL
05-23-2002, 11:03 AM

:rolleyes:

Next they will send the o/c.com police after you.

bleh!

Smizack
05-23-2002, 07:18 PM

I said the word crap

heh. I said that word many more times on purpose in that thread, and they didn't say anything to me.:rolleyes:
But they always screw with you. I don't know why.

JAWS
05-23-2002, 07:40 PM

heh. I said that word many more times on purpose in that thread, and they didn't say anything to me.:rolleyes:
But they always screw with you. I don't know why.

Um~ it was actually the word "crap"? Oh My God! :rolleyes:

JBELL
05-23-2002, 08:41 PM

Um~ it was actually the word "crap"? Oh My God! :rolleyes:

yep so then me and smizzy ''crap''ped another thread saying 'crap' a lot and they left it alone.... go figure

JAWS
05-23-2002, 08:43 PM

yep so then me and smizzy ''crap''ped another thread saying 'crap' a lot and they left it alone.... go figure

dude, now I've heard everything! Good for you guys!

JBELL
05-23-2002, 09:24 PM

dude, now I've heard everything! Good for you guys!

I just glutton for trouble don't I??

Smizack
05-24-2002, 06:30 AM

I just glutton for trouble don't I??

LOL!

That was pretty funny though, I try to find the threads you get in trouble in and do the same thing just to see if they say anything to me. But I haven't been warned yet.