PDA

View Full Version : Trying to contact enermax, problems

metro.cl
09-27-2005, 07:46 AM
hello guys i've been trying to contact enermax, but the form they have on their site wont work, i've tryed latest firefox and ie, i'm running winxp sp2.

anyone has the same problem?? is there anyother way i can contact them?? not by phone im in chile hopefully an email or something like that.

I've tryed to contact them through the 3 forms sales, marketing & support and it wont work.

www.enermax.com
www.enermax.com.tw

AKURA
09-27-2005, 09:18 AM
Indeed I tried the 2 sites you listed there for enermax and they don't seem to have a toll-free number or any form of email. Man that's crap.... :D

Dave in Daytona
09-27-2005, 09:30 AM
That has always been Enermax's weakest link, direct customer service.
Try going through your Enermax retailer or at least a Enermax retailer.

Good Luck,
Dave :toast:

metro.cl
09-27-2005, 11:17 AM
That has always been Enermax's weakest link, direct customer service.
Try going through your Enermax retailer or at least a Enermax retailer.

Good Luck,
Dave :toast:

bad luck to me i bought my psu in taiwan and now im back in chile (sa) and there is only 1 store that sells enermax and they dont have my model.

is there any other way i can contact them??

p.d. i have a card from a guy that worked in taiwan he refered me to the store i bought the psu, i emailed him but got no reply :(

Dave in Daytona
09-27-2005, 11:56 AM
bad luck to me i bought my psu in taiwan and now im back in chile (sa) and there is only 1 store that sells enermax and they dont have my model.

is there any other way i can contact them??

p.d. i have a card from a guy that worked in taiwan he refered me to the store i bought the psu, i emailed him but got no reply :(Contact ANY Enermax retailer/distributor, they can help you. :stick:

metro.cl
09-27-2005, 12:08 PM
Contact ANY Enermax retailer/distributor, they can help you. :stick:

i dont believe that here in chile are any retailers or distributors, the store that sells some enermax here buys them in the usa and not to enermax :(

i'll email them to see if they can help

mikey6
09-28-2005, 03:56 AM
Nearest to you are Brazil

http://www.itmania.com.br/

OR usA

http://enermaxusa.com/support.php

HTH

metro.cl
09-28-2005, 07:00 AM
thanks mate i'll try those links