PDA

View Full Version : DFi board + BT-5 = bad

IYP
09-20-2005, 06:14 AM
my dfi board wont boot in dual channel w/o a good cmos clear....may have...it hangs on 3 lights and beeps at me....is there any known problems with DFI and BT-5?

Noxious020189
09-20-2005, 06:41 AM
Not to get picky but there called post beeps, and to get back on subject I have never heard anything bewteen any RAM and DFI let alone never heard anything wrong with DFI...Did you have other RAM in there before or is this a new mobo with new RAM at the same time deal?

[XC] leviathan18
09-20-2005, 06:59 AM
IYP how many times should i tell you RMA that board i know you dont wanna be without the pc again but you are suffering with it xD

my friend one came perfect no problems @ all even with stock bios was a charm so i think it should be like that with all boards

IYP
09-20-2005, 10:34 AM
Not to get picky but there called post beeps, and to get back on subject I have never heard anything bewteen any RAM and DFI let alone never heard anything wrong with DFI...Did you have other RAM in there before or is this a new mobo with new RAM at the same time deal?

i like to keep a relaxed atnosphere around my posts buddy ;)

uhhh.....looks like your rite lev but i really dont want to be without a computer.....:(

Noxious020189
09-20-2005, 10:50 AM
Sorry I was just telling for futre refrence, and I wasent trying to be smart ass...Also did you ever try any other RAM you didnt answer :(

Sorry again that it came out wrong to you

[XC] leviathan18
09-20-2005, 02:59 PM
i know you dont want to but you should get a nice DFI and send me the pics of your pc this year xD

IYP
09-20-2005, 05:19 PM
hmmm....damn no other ram on site....all the other stuff i have is old ram....lol lev i need a digital camera....the disposable thing dident work out so well :p: