PDA

View Full Version : My prommy works !!

Johhny Be Good
01-01-2003, 02:41 PM
A few days ago I visited an overclockers and casemodding open day event witch was attended by some members of this site. I went there with the idea that a vapochill would be a good start of an overclocking carreer. After seeing both the Vapo & the Prommy in action it didn't take me long to change my mind and I broke my piggybank on the floor and inmediatly took a Prommy home with me. Since I had work to do and didn't have the original top case with it either I decided to wait until I had the time to install it all. Today I just did. And WOWOWOWOWOWOW !! I'm looking at my cpu temp right now and after playing some Unreal I managed to keep it at a minus 36 celcius ( sorry don't know the fahrenheitscale :( ) I'm really wondering what I can squeeze out of my Athlon 2400 with Samsung PC 2700 memory. I only have the completely wrong motherboard ( Gigabyte VRXP - rev 2.0 ) but I'm sure that if I read up a lot here I can learn an awful lot of you guys !! I'm delighted right now !! Thanks all by the way for the warm welcome to my introduction !!! Gotta do some benching now ;)

Greetings , Johhny Be Good

gobbo
01-02-2003, 07:43 AM
Well done! Very nice O/C

Get some benching and 3D done!