PDA

View Full Version : Mushkin RMA help

harleybro
08-30-2005, 04:56 AM
Well I am sure this is not the proper place but I am looking for help. I sent an email to a member here that's a mushkin rep but have no response. Yesterday morning sent an email to mushkin support w/ no response. I have a dead stick from what was a great set of mushkin redline 4000's. Since I can get any response through emails any suggestions? I would rather do it through email then phone convo. Help is appreciated. Wished OCZ had sticks capable of these speeds since those guys rock w/ rma's! :confused:

funkflix
08-30-2005, 05:16 AM
Just give them a little bit time, i know a lot of guys, who are really satisfied with the Mushkin support. :)

(never needed it.. phew)

Eldonko
08-30-2005, 06:21 AM
Last RMA I did through Mushkin was over the phone. Was quick and painless. :)

Duonger
08-30-2005, 08:00 AM
Well I am sure this is not the proper place but I am looking for help. I sent an email to a member here that's a mushkin rep but have no response. Yesterday morning sent an email to mushkin support w/ no response. I have a dead stick from what was a great set of mushkin redline 4000's. Since I can get any response through emails any suggestions? I would rather do it through email then phone convo. Help is appreciated. Wished OCZ had sticks capable of these speeds since those guys rock w/ rma's! :confused:

what is the email address u sent it to. please send it to me tom@mushkin.com or you can always call in.

Duonger

harleybro
08-30-2005, 10:42 AM
what is the email address u sent it to. please send it to me tom@mushkin.com or you can always call in.

Duonger
Lol you're the one I emailed. Gonna shoot it back over to ya now. :)