PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Powerpoint

Vortex
08-21-2005, 05:57 PM
Hey guys Powerpoint came pre-installed on this compy i'm on atm and when I reinstalled windows it was deleted accidentally. For some reason the Works Suite my aunt has here doesn't have it on it. Any ideas where I can get a demo copy or a trial? I need it extremely badly asap for a project i've gotta do as homework. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bachus_anonym
08-21-2005, 06:10 PM
Well, here's what you can do:

There is this suite called ThinkFree Office 3 (http://www.thinkfree.com/products/index.jsp). It's fully compatible with Word, Excel and Powerpoint; uses same file formats and even practically same user interface as MS apps. On their website, go to Downloads wherey you can get 70MB, fully operational 30-day Trail Version.

I've never used it but you can give it a try ;)

Oh, forgot... It uses Java, so you need to have that too... But I believe you already have it installed.

Vortex
08-21-2005, 06:16 PM
Thanks so much! Especially since it was so fast, whew life saver 1/3 of my grade would have gone poof. :p:

bachus_anonym
08-21-2005, 06:36 PM
No problem... I hope it works well for you :)

Vortex
08-21-2005, 08:07 PM
Yeah, i'm just glad I thought to ask so if everything went wrong i'll still have a couple of weeks to work on it. ;) I'm about to load a show onto a floppy and make sure its compatable with the older versions of powerpoint that my ghetto school still uses.