PDA

View Full Version : Just had to raint

Attitudx
12-30-2002, 10:18 AM
My sweet little setup was just that sweet not a bunch of money involved in it and i had a chaintech mobo. I sure hope that the zenith and apogee were better made. The mobo i had mustve been old I couldnt and cannot flash the bios unless i format and go back to win98 or 95! AWWW as smiz and I stare blankly at each other in awe as to see that the bios doesnt support flashing in win2k, xp or winnt. Huh? I could buy a new bios chip and then maybe do it or just simply format and put 98 on and then flash it and go back to xp. The answer no, i simply went on a quest for a motherboard that I could raise the mulitipliers on instead of an unflashable board that only allows me to raise the fsb to some ungodly number 110x9.5 a slow boot (logonxp slows it down) and I went from 1.02 to 1.05ghz on an unlocked 950. I thought my board was cool cuz i didnt have problems most had (smiz knows what I am talkin about LOL) Until i went and tried to be the big bad duron ocer and it wouldnt let me do nuttin owell that mobo just became my kids LOL, just had to rant and this seemed like a place to do it