PDA

View Full Version : Video's Washed out and too bright(6800GT or Drivers?)

notoriousformula
08-13-2005, 01:24 AM
Hey guys, I recently upgraded to BFG 6800GT OC from Gigabyte 6200 TC "265Mb supported" video card. Everything is running fine..love the improved BF-2 Graphics :D ..Except that my Videos are running crazy. All of them are Washed out and too bright, Life colors are missing and Pale/Yellow has taken their place :(. I was running 6200TC with 77.42 or 33 drivers(the one's included in BF-2 Game Demo). I tried searching for this problem on Google and found that this is common with some recent nVidia drivers So I updated the "BF-2 Demo included" drivers to latest 77.77, But the yellowish/bright playback problem is still here :(

Anybody else experiencing this problem? OR is it just my BFG 6800GT OC acting weird :confused:

EDIT: Color Correction setting is set to Default.

notoriousformula
08-13-2005, 01:32 AM
FIX FOUND.. lol.

Access the Color Correction screen in your display properties, select "Overlay" in the drop-down box beneath "Apply color changes to:" and then change the color profile from "Standard mode" to "Advanced mode."

Blunt
08-13-2005, 05:27 PM
:woot: man you dont realize how much headache you jsut cured for me with that heh i been wondering wtf was going on everythign else worked fine except movies.