PDA

View Full Version : Meanwell and relay? Need some help.

hardwarephreak
12-28-2002, 12:45 AM
This is post #1, so take it easy on me...

I searched around in some other forums but this seems to be the place to get an answer. I have already looked around, but I am looking for specific info on how to setup a relay for this power supply. I already have the TEC hooked up, but when it comes to screwing around with large voltages, I like to make sure I dont go and kill anything.
I plan on getting a relay through swiftech, I have found some nice instructions on building my own, however, with the holidays here, and a new son arriving six days ago, time is one of those things that I don't have a whole lot of.

Thanx

Hardass
12-28-2002, 03:19 AM
Welcome to Xtreme. Let me know if this helps. Link (http://www.liquidninjas.com/reviews.php?op=showcontent&id=20&page=4)

TheDude
12-28-2002, 04:09 AM
lol...just answered your PM with same relay as Hardass...just ignore mine:D I didn't see post until now

Welcome to Xtreme and CONGRATS on the new son!

:toast:

hardwarephreak
12-28-2002, 09:29 AM
Thank you both for taking the time to respond. While searching through some more posts I found the liquid ninja review. I have scanned both page 4 and 5 and I while it sheds some light on the situation, I can't seem to follow the wiring. Is there a FAQ or post that I am missing somewhere that details the steps of wiring it up. I appreciate any and all help. Alot of the other forums I have been a member in, have gone done hill IMO. Good to see some forums that are out on the edge ;).

mdzcpa
12-28-2002, 11:50 AM
LOOK HERE (http://www.swiftnets.com/products/h20kits_install_guide.pdf) .

What you are looking for is on the bottom of page 4 :)

hardwarephreak
12-28-2002, 03:07 PM
Thanks alot, that is exactly what I was looking for. I believe mdzcpa sent me an email earlier about this. Now I just have to pick up a few more items and i'll be ready.

Thanks everyone for all your help, hopefully I can contribute to the forums in some way.

Off to spend some more $$$.