PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations XtremeSys Forums!!!

stoopid
12-27-2002, 01:34 PM
Seems like yesterday someone PM'ed me and told me you guys had 'fled' and started this site. :p

Great to see all of you doing well and growing quickly (5 shy of 2,000 registered members now) and plenty of [h]ardcore tweaking going on keeping the traffic moving too.

Keep up the good work and happy holidays.

Forever lurking,

Pinky

IFMU
12-27-2002, 01:57 PM
LoL
Thanks for the well wishes. But I, for one, did no "fleeing".
Yes we are doing pretty good overall. Growing every day and plenty o' tweaks here and more to come!

And btw, yea dont have ta lurk all that much yea know.

JAWS
12-27-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by IFMU
And btw, yea dont have ta lurk all that much yea know.

I agree! :) Pinky nice to see ya again. Now isn't it time for you to flee? ;)

Tweaked!
12-27-2002, 03:27 PM
Thanks and good to see ya, you know it's all the people like you that are making this what it is. Don't feel you have to Lurk, we enjoy the company.:D

Smizack
12-27-2002, 08:27 PM
Thanks bro. I'm with IFMU on that one!;)

JBELL
12-27-2002, 10:26 PM
Gracias amigo

antipop
12-28-2002, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Pinky
plenty of [h]ardcore tweaking going on keeping the traffic moving too. There is some pretty amazing guy on the site and they give some good advice

stoopid
12-30-2002, 06:22 AM
I have opinions on overclocking that would be contrary to the mission of this site, so it's best I keep shut-up in the spare room! :p

I love a good mod like the next guy, but also see the dangers and addiction inherent in our quest for more mhz. my $0.02

I know noone "fled" per-se, but when one's activity on one site drops 90% in direct correlation to the time they start up another site, that's 'fleeing'. ;)

JBELL
12-30-2002, 09:16 AM
I have opinions on overclocking that would be contrary to the mission of this site, so it's best I keep shut-up in the spare room! :p

I love a good mod like the next guy, but also see the dangers and addiction inherent in our quest for more mhz. my $0.02

I know noone "fled" per-se, but when one's activity on one site drops 90% in direct correlation to the time they start up another site, that's 'fleeing'. ;)

Hey Pink we still got the love though... just have a new set of responsibilities and married to another family - not right staying married within our own - that is just wrong hehehe.

stoopid
12-30-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by JBELL
Hey Pink we still got the love though... just have a new set of responsibilities and married to another family - not right staying married within our own - that is just wrong hehehe.

:slobber:

:p

I can see how this site would extend FROM overclockers.com versus growing INSIDE of it, and you've also managed to gather a lot of good people (hoping to connect with Mr. Icee soon as he lives only an hour and change north of Albany).

I love the idea of taking anything to its boiling point, but what do you do once it all becomes vapor? You're left there with your PC waiting for condensation to form, waiting for another opportunity to make more vapor, this time maybe 250ms faster and .0034C warmer.

JBELL
12-30-2002, 12:17 PM
:slobber:

:p

I can see how this site would extend FROM overclockers.com versus growing INSIDE of it, and you've also managed to gather a lot of good people .

Xactly it wouldn't have worked any other way, nor would I have wanted it to. I am very happy with how things are turning out and the fact this site started with the dedication of only ahandfull of people and has grown seriously from word of mouth and depending on ourselves, and the fact SKIP helped us out when needed to fix things above us. :toast:

IFMU
12-30-2002, 12:59 PM

Bah!
Speak up!~! Hell, I dont do 90% of the stuff here either, but that doesnt change that I am here. Granted, a large portion of that is due to I couldnt afford to even if I wanted to. :rolleyes:

JAWS
12-30-2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by JBELL
I am very happy with how things are turning out and the fact this site started with the dedication of only ahandfull of people

Amen! :)