PDA

View Full Version : I need it to save

mukmaster
07-28-2005, 05:56 PM
OK I have an award bios works great but it has a few overclocking flaws For 1 every time i hold down ctrl + c it brings up a mor advanced overclocking menu :banana: then if you press delete as it boots. but when I try to change the clock multiplyer after I save it resets.

MY qeustion is there any way to save the clock multipler so when i reboot for the changes to take effect it doesnt revert to 200 x 13 x 0?

In even simpler words when I change that 13 to a 14 how do I make it stay?

I hate my bios :slapass:

ninja_xxx
07-29-2005, 05:00 PM
OK I have an award bios works great but it has a few overclocking flaws For 1 every time i hold down ctrl + c it brings up a mor advanced overclocking menu :banana: then if you press delete as it boots. but when I try to change the clock multiplyer after I save it resets.

MY qeustion is there any way to save the clock multipler so when i reboot for the changes to take effect it doesnt revert to 200 x 13 x 0?

In even simpler words when I change that 13 to a 14 how do I make it stay?

I hate my bios :slapass:

i don't know what your talk'n about...but cpu multiplers are locked upwords, which means if your default multiplier is 13 your can't change it to 14 but you can change it lower to like 12 and less ...maybe the option is available in the bios but you can't save it....

try 12 and see if it saves otherwise i'm stupid and just forget everything you just red :D

mukmaster
07-29-2005, 10:58 PM
ok MY PROBLEM can't be fixed I can't lower it but I cdan raise it

2fink
07-29-2005, 11:04 PM
you cant change multi on p4 :(