PDA

View Full Version : This section

Pinnacle
07-26-2005, 10:49 PM
I have to say, this section of the forum is SERIOUSLY LACKING. Common guys lets pick it up, POST.

Can a mod make a NVIDIA and an ATI section(Thread)?

Disposibleteen
07-27-2005, 08:21 AM
This section may be lacking becuase things are only posted here when the need arrises. For example when a new driver revision comes out (5.7 Cats or 5.6 Omega) there will be a post in here. What else could you possibly want from this section?

Pinnacle
07-27-2005, 09:00 AM
Post the latest releases from the diffrent modders(omega to XG etc) maybe? for both Nvidia and ATI.

Post what you think of them.

Post problems etc. these sorts of things

Ugly n Grey
07-27-2005, 09:07 AM
People tend to post those issues while trying to obtain an overclock or a benchmark. I doubt much action will be seen in here. Why don't you gather up some data on the latest and greatest and pull it together yourself?

Pinnacle
07-27-2005, 12:34 PM
People tend to post those issues while trying to obtain an overclock or a benchmark. I doubt much action will be seen in here. Why don't you gather up some data on the latest and greatest and pull it together yourself?

LOL I want to do this!

Thats why I asked a mod to create an NVIDIA and and ATI section, I was then gonna post the latest and modded drivers for both.

eddieate
07-28-2005, 10:30 AM
yoe that would be useful, why dont you PM a mod about it?
Ed

Disposibleteen
07-28-2005, 10:52 AM
This section really isnt used enough to split it into 2, maybe once it sees a little more traffic we could split it into ati and nvidia i would think but im not in charge so...

fareastgq
07-29-2005, 10:18 PM
actually, if you just post the info here, it might just become a sticky if it's useful enuff. much better than 2 sep sub sections imo