PDA

View Full Version : FID and VID changing programs for nforce pro?

mr_gibs
07-24-2005, 09:08 AM
i have a foxconn NF4PIK8AA motherboard with an opteron 148, i have tried clockgen to ghange fid and vid but it does not work because there is no version for nforce pro chipsets :( . does anyone know of any other program that will allow me to lower my multipleir and change my voltage fromthe desktop?

drcrawn
08-04-2005, 10:51 AM
i have a foxconn NF4PIK8AA motherboard with an opteron 148, i have tried clockgen to ghange fid and vid but it does not work because there is no version for nforce pro chipsets :( . does anyone know of any other program that will allow me to lower my multipleir and change my voltage fromthe desktop?

Central Brain I.D. works well for me on my Opteron rig, as ClockGen's FID/VID is greyed out for me due to a BIOS issue.

zoom314
12-16-2005, 06:23 PM
Central Brain I.D. works well for me on my Opteron rig, as ClockGen's FID/VID is greyed out for me due to a BIOS issue.
I'm going to have to try that Central Brain program, It's up to version 7.70 now and here's the website for It too: http://cbid.amdclub.ru/ As one guy on 2cpu.com was able to get a 265 cpu up to 2.5GHz, A pair of them went to 2.4GHz though, Which is not bad, But He runs Linux and used a linux program to do It and I use Windows XP Pro.:(