PDA

View Full Version : Zalman Noiseless VGA Cooler (ZM80D-HP

eagle101
07-22-2005, 03:12 AM
Zalman Noiseless VGA Cooler (ZM80D-HP)does anyone know if this will fit on a (X600 ATI) all in wonder card.....thanks

.sentinel
07-22-2005, 07:31 AM
This by the way is the Graphics Program forum and it looks like it will if there are 3mm mouting holes around the GPU. The only thing you would have to worry about is the tv tuner part of the card.

Frisch
07-22-2005, 01:19 PM
I have that cooler on my 9700pro (it's good).
So i took a look in my case, because i also got a tv tuner card below my video card, and i must say that , when looking at the tuner card and the tuner itself, there will only be room for a nail between the plate below the card and the tuner. The tuner is facing down on your card i guess. If the tuner is on the upper site, forget it.
But if it's on the site facing down you should be alright.But buy the air cooler that comes as a option to the card, it would cool the tuner too, which i think you should, course both the plate and tuner would get difficulteis getting rit of the heat without it. The air cooler has two settings, one on 5v ( which i use on my 9700pro, it's enough, and it's silent, you cant hear it) and one on 12v.

Frisch
07-22-2005, 01:29 PM
Another reason why you should buy the aircooler, is that it will also cool your motherboard a bit, because it is facing the MB.