PDA

View Full Version : Idea?

IYP
07-09-2005, 05:34 PM
heres my idea....dry ice/acitone fumes arent good for you at all and LN2 cant be good fo you either....so heres my idea to keep all of our IQs above 20 :p:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/champjml/vent.gif

basicaly theres a fan on the top of the LN2/DICE container which is on a hinge for easy acces and a locking mechinism on the other end to keep it down...the fan in turn is connected to an air duct that goes out your window...the fumes then procede to damage our atnosphere and not your lungs (short term :P:)

wadya think?

IYP
07-09-2005, 05:34 PM
sory for the bad artwork i did it quick on a trackpad...ive never been quite the artist neway

eshbach
07-09-2005, 09:19 PM
70% of the air you breath every day is nitrogen

IYP
07-10-2005, 05:35 AM
:p: scratch the ppart bout the LN2....was up late last night....hadent slept in a wile

harleybro
07-10-2005, 05:43 AM
I wouldn't really worry to much about fumes unless you are locked in a very small space. I run DI/acetone almost every weekend without probs. Now that it's summer I don't have the window open either. If you want as a precaution you can have one of those room fans in. But by sealing it there is no way for air to enter. Also you would pull the cold away from the tube. By keeping it open the cold will try and settle into the tube. Also I normally just use about a shot glass worth of acetone or so not enough to cause probs. unless your drinkin it.

IYP
07-10-2005, 03:17 PM
cool sounds good....just thought of this because i was painting and using paint thiner in a room....cant get my eye to stop twitching now....