PDA

View Full Version : Big Problems With My 6600gt!!!

afgcfan
07-08-2005, 05:52 PM
Hey guys this is my first post and i hope u guys can help me. I have been try to fix my 6600gt but i dunno wut to do. The problem is that when i put my 6600gt in my computer, my monitor does not detect it for some reason. It used to work when i first bought it but then it stopped. Also my old fan for my 6600gt stop working and i thought that cudve damaged my 6600gt because i might have been running it without the fan working. I thought the problem was heat so i bought a statis icestorm cooler for my 6600gt. But that wasn't the problem either. I know its not my monitor because my old Geforce 4 still works on it and i tried my friends 6800gt and it works just fine. I am so frustrated i dunno wut to do. Can u guys help me by any chance. Thank you for any support. :( :(

brandinb
07-08-2005, 05:57 PM
if it will not post with the card in well then go for a rma its dead simple as that
________
Rhode island dispensaries (http://rhodeisland.dispensaries.org/)

xman01
07-08-2005, 06:10 PM
what about the 66gt in another system

afgcfan
07-08-2005, 06:13 PM
what about the 66gt in another system

I did try it in another systed and the problem is that it works and shuts off and then i have to turn off comp with button and turn it back on after a couple of seconds. And it works. But when i bought it back home it stopped working after a while and ive tried everything but it wont post up.